[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

wish i knew how to get the facebook to work
i tried several times last year and gave up in the end as they said it didn't show this and that
if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be extremely grateful

Installed latest version and it causes many server errors... Screenshot attached.
Please send solution to Adam.dicker @ gmail.com

Attachments

• bd1.webp
    bd1.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 15
  • bd2.webp
    bd2.webp
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
Installed latest version and it causes many server errors... Screenshot attached.
Please send solution to Adam.dicker @ gmail.com
The error indicates that the Facebook account's password has been changed. It's Facebook policy that token needs to be regenerated on password change.

The error indicates that the Facebook account's password has been changed. It's Facebook policy that token needs to be regenerated on password change.
Hi xfrocks.
How to setup Facebook Instant Article for my Website? I can not find any documentation for this feature.

Dear Support.

I try to debug and this is the error:

My home page og type is article. But my thread facebook debug show my og type is website and not accept article:author meta tag. How to fix this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 13.59.47.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 13.59.47.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 12
The html looks good but Facebook seems to ignore those. Have you checked other articles on the site?

I tested and have some problems:
- When i remove Author Meta Tag --> Facebook Debug get extract my og type is article.
- When i use facebook.com/username --> Facebook Debug get exact my og type is article and accept meta property="article:author" tag.
- When i enable Author Meta Tag in option --> UID --> Facebook not get exact my og type as article. It return type to website :(

How to fix this problem?

I tested and have some problems:
- When i remove Author Meta Tag --> Facebook Debug get extract my og type is article.
- When i use facebook.com/username --> Facebook Debug get exact my og type is article and accept meta property="article:author" tag.
- When i enable Author Meta Tag in option --> UID --> Facebook not get exact my og type as article. It return type to website :(

How to fix this problem?
I just noticed in your screenshot above (https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-13-59-47-png.145725/), the og:author uses a www.facebook.com link while this add-on should generate a facebook.com link. See template "bdsocialshare_open_graph_meta" for the detail info.

Do you happen to have something else that may generate those meta tags?

My app is public.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.19.27.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.19.27.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.19.17.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.19.17.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
I was enable Follow and Have more 1000 follow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 13.35.39.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 13.35.39.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
I was enable Follow and Have more 1000 follow.
That's weird. Couldn't find any other reasons that may cause that error from Facebook. Please try the following
  • Edit template "bdsocialshare_open_graph_meta"
  • Change this part "https://facebook.com/{xen:escape $bdSocialShare_authorFacebookId}"
  • Into "$bdSocialShare_authorFacebookId"
Then verify in the page source that it should be something like this (id only, without link):
Code:
<meta property="article:author" content="1234" />

Finally, try to scrape again.

That's weird. Couldn't find any other reasons that may cause that error from Facebook. Please try the following
  • Edit template "bdsocialshare_open_graph_meta"
  • Change this part "https://facebook.com/{xen:escape $bdSocialShare_authorFacebookId}"
  • Into "$bdSocialShare_authorFacebookId"
Then verify in the page source that it should be something like this (id only, without link):
Code:
<meta property="article:author" content="1234" />

Finally, try to scrape again.
Nothing happen. it not work LOL.

Top Bottom