[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

After upgrading I get lots of entries in my error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of bdSocialShare_WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_RecentStatus::_prepare() should be compatible with WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_prepare(array $widget, $positionCode, array $params) - library/bdSocialShare/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php:40

After upgrading I get lots of entries in my error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of bdSocialShare_WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_RecentStatus::_prepare() should be compatible with WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_prepare(array $widget, $positionCode, array $params) - library/bdSocialShare/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php:40
Try to upgrade to this version also: https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-widget-framework.19/

Maybe [bd] Social Share [Paid] 2.1.0 requires [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.2-BETA4 ???

I currently use [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.9

That got me into bigger problems while upgrading. I will try revert to a backup.
Code:
Undefined index: group_id

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 89
    _Layout_Horizontal->_doLayout_finishedGroup() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 175
    _Layout_Multiple->_doLayout() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 135
    _Layout_Multiple->__construct() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 78
    _Layout_Vertical->_newSubLayout() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 201
    _Layout_Multiple->_doLayout() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 135
    _Layout_Multiple->__construct() in WidgetFramework/Helper/OldPageLayout.php at line 40
    WidgetFramework_Helper_OldPageLayout::buildLayoutTree() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 271
    WidgetFramework_Installer::_updatePositionGroupAndDisplayOrderForWidgetsOfPages() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 210
    WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 82
    WidgetFramework_Installer::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

Back at [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.9

I got rid of the error messages by changing bdSocialShare_WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_RecentStatus.php

Code:
  //protected function _prepare(array $widget, $positionCode, array $params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
     protected function _prepare(array $widget, $positionCode, array $params)

Currently no error messages. It's probably not advisable to do what I've done but I just want to get my web site up and running again.

Maybe [bd] Social Share [Paid] 2.1.0 requires [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.2-BETA4 ???

I currently use [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.9
New version has been made available on xfrocks.com, please download and upgrade your installation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For some reason it is not posting to Facebook at all with all the rights in the app and facebook integration working.
Twitter work though.

Also I am wondering how I can edit the posting format.

For some reason it is not posting to Facebook at all with all the rights in the app and facebook integration working.
Twitter work though.

Also I am wondering how I can edit the posting format.
Are you trying to use the auto share or staff share or manual share with Facebook? It should tell you to retry if a problem occurred.

Are you trying to use the auto share or staff share or manual share with Facebook? It should tell you to retry if a problem occurred.
Auto share for certain sections, also it would be great if you could make auto share for a node and all its child nodes otherwise one has to click them all each by themselves.

And here's the error code.
Code:
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action","type":"OAuthException","code":200,"fbtrace_id":"CsMFY5F\/wnr"}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Facebook.php:115

I'm also wondering how to change the {Username} Created "{Thread name}" format on the auto posting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom