[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Okay thank you so much, the twitter problem seems to be solved. With Facebook I do have similar problems (also auto post). I will check first before I'll ask. Again Thank you!.

Please go to xfrocks.com, download the latest package and uploading the files again. I have just checked the package and it looks good. Or you may have a slightly different error, in that case, please post your actual error.

I've done this 2.0.2

skitch.png

PHP:
#0 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Shareable/Post.php(136): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/myvap/...', 136, Array)
#1 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Twitter.php(29): bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post->getUserText(Object(bdSocialShare_Model_Twitter))
#2 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(174): bdSocialShare_Model_Twitter->publish('2814793824', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#3 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(30): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublish('myvaporg,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#4 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(77): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('twitter', 'myvaporg,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#5 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(196): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, false, Array)
#6 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999990463257)
#7 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#8 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#9 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /var/www/myvap/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://myvap.org/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/forums/e-liquid-reviews.11/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

When being asked for publish permission, how did you choose the privacy of those posts? There are several options: public, friends only, only me etc.?

Not sure I was asked ... not by the plug-in or facebook. I even changed the app id info, to test, using a different facebook app, it posts to the page fine, but no one can see them but me. However, if I click share on the facebook post (that was posted via "Staff Share"), it will do so, ie; "shared on your timeline"). Then, after this second step, everyone can see the post on FB.

I went thru all FB posting rules/privacy/abilities (public, etc) the page settings are correct there.
Am I missing a setting somewhere on the forum maybe?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I've done this 2.0.2

skitch.png

PHP:
#0 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Shareable/Post.php(136): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/myvap/...', 136, Array)
#1 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Twitter.php(29): bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post->getUserText(Object(bdSocialShare_Model_Twitter))
#2 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(174): bdSocialShare_Model_Twitter->publish('2814793824', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#3 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(30): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->twitterPublish('myvaporg,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#4 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(77): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('twitter', 'myvaporg,encryp...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#5 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(196): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, false, Array)
#6 /var/www/myvap/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999990463257)
#7 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#8 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#9 /var/www/myvap/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /var/www/myvap/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://myvap.org/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/forums/e-liquid-reviews.11/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Looks like a conflict issue. Which version of XenForo are you running?

Not sure I was asked ... not by the plug-in or facebook. I even changed the app id info, to test, using a different facebook app, it posts to the page fine, but no one can see them but me. However, if I click share on the facebook post (that was posted via "Staff Share"), it will do so, ie; "shared on your timeline"). Then, after this second step, everyone can see the post on FB.

I went thru all FB posting rules/privacy/abilities (public, etc) the page settings are correct there.
Am I missing a setting somewhere on the forum maybe?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Did you publish the Facebook Page? Unpublished page can only be seen by admin.

Did you publish the Facebook Page? Unpublished page can only be seen by admin.

Did I publish it? If you mean do I own and did I create the FB page, yes I did.
If you mean is the FB page live on Facebook? Yes, with 8300 likes and posts averaging 100 or so likes, except of course posts via this script.
Maybe I'm not understanding your question?

So I disassociated by forum and Facebook account, reassociated it, made sure my forum email and Facebook email were the same ... tried again.Result is the same, I have to go to the FB post and "share it" to make it show to everyone else. Then delete the one that came via the forum, as both are left on the wall, of course Im the only one that can see both, everyone else see's just the shared version.

Did I publish it? If you mean do I own and did I create the FB page, yes I did.
If you mean is the FB page live on Facebook? Yes, with 8300 likes and posts averaging 100 or so likes, except of course posts via this script.
Maybe I'm not understanding your question?
Yeah, if your page has that many likes, it must have been published. Please start a conversation with me with your site info, I will come and check.

Hi,

I do think the problem was related to my mistakes while installing the add-on. Since everything got fixed and works as expected it did not show up anymore. Again I would like to thank you for the great support you giving here. I wish other authors would be similar like you!

Hi,

I do think the problem was related to my mistakes while installing the add-on. Since everything got fixed and works as expected it did not show up anymore. Again I would like to thank you for the great support you giving here. I wish other authors would be similar like you!
Oh, that's good to know that it works now. And thank you for the kind words :)

Reactions: rdn
This error Spamm my log, can you say me what does it mean?
Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Undefined variable: responseParamValue - library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Content.php:63
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Mittwoch um 18:16 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Content.php(63): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/web120...', 63, Array)
#1 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(27): bdSocialShare_ControllerHelper_Content->getErrorOrNoPermissionResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), NULL)
#2 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/ThreadWatchers/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ThreadWatchers_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.anzahcraft.de/threads/ruinen-bestuecken.529/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This error Spamm my log, can you say me what does it mean?
Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Undefined variable: responseParamValue - library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Content.php:63
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Mittwoch um 18:16 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Content.php(63): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/web120...', 63, Array)
#1 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(27): bdSocialShare_ControllerHelper_Content->getErrorOrNoPermissionResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), NULL)
#2 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/ThreadWatchers/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ThreadWatchers_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.anzahcraft.de/threads/ruinen-bestuecken.529/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Looks like you are running v2.0.1, please update to v2.0.2 :)

Top Bottom