[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Image Problem
What you mean with „you have no image„?
No image in the enty i want to add?
if yes, it would be usefull do tefine a default image in the admin panel!
as it is now, it is useless for me. no one likes a picture from an add of my homepage in there fp timeline... :(

No checkbox for Unregistered / Unconfirmed visitors
guest authentication? no,the visitor is not logged in. he just adds a new thread.
in that case a popup form sould open where the user can choose what picture to add to fb and into witch account. See here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/dialogs/feed/
in vb4 it was possible and worked fine.

Image Problem
What you mean with „you have no image„?
No image in the enty i want to add?
if yes, it would be usefull do tefine a default image in the admin panel!
as it is now, it is useless for me. no one likes a picture from an add of my homepage in there fp timeline... :(
Actually there is a default image, something like this http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/logo.og.png but it's up to Facebook to choose a larger one if they found it in the page. You can upload another picture to /styles/default/xenforo/logo.op.png to use it if you want.

No checkbox for Unregistered / Unconfirmed visitors
guest authentication? no,the visitor is not logged in. he just adds a new thread.
in that case a popup form sould open where the user can choose what picture to add to fb and into witch account. See here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/dialogs/feed/
in vb4 it was possible and worked fine.
For that kind of interaction, after posting, the guest can click the "#1" link (next to the "Reply" link), it will open up a share dialog and there are a bunch of buttons to share to Facebook, Twitter, send via email, etc.

tx, changed the icon.
but:
if i click on this link:
df sdf af a  Surfbasar - Mozilla Firefox_2013-10-01_11-05-55.webp
--> opens the replay form.

if i click on like:
qqq5.webp
--opens the fb like form:
df sdf af a  Surfbasar - Mozilla Firefox_2013-10-01_11-08-12.webp
but this adds a the thread as like entry in fb.
not the correct icon shown :(
open entry is as a member, secon as guest. looks bad.
Rainu Freu Di - Mozilla Firefox_2013-10-01_11-09-50.webp

i want to add as a link and not as like.

still my question: where is the functionaloity of your add-in for unregistered visitors?
or is the unregistered user not supported with your add-in?

A small bug inside templates "bdsocialshare_buttons_short" & "bdsocialshare_buttons_standard".

HTML:
data-me="{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase bdsocial_your_facebook_timeline}}"
The escape function is for JS not html. It will work with default english language but will fail if double quotes (") are used. You can use:
HTML:
data-me="{xen:helper striphtml, {xen:phrase bdsocial_your_facebook_timeline}}"
It will strip tags, but I don't see any reason to use tags here. The most important is it uses "htmlspecialchars".

A small bug inside templates "bdsocialshare_buttons_short" & "bdsocialshare_buttons_standard".

HTML:
data-me="{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase bdsocial_your_facebook_timeline}}"
The escape function is for JS not html. It will work with default english language but will fail if double quotes (") are used. You can use:
HTML:
data-me="{xen:helper striphtml, {xen:phrase bdsocial_your_facebook_timeline}}"
It will strip tags, but I don't see any reason to use tags here. The most important is it uses "htmlspecialchars".
Nice find. Fixed and will be released soon ;)

Any chance of getting prefixes into the tweets? A simple

New Thread: <subject>

would do the trick... just need to differentiate between automated tweets and my usual non-automated guff.

If I try to share a post with an account which isn't connected (Share Button for the Not-Connecteds is active) there is a server error:

Code:
#0 /MYDOMAIN/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(22): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#1 /MYDOMAIN/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(77): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /MYDOMAIN/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(194): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, true, Array)
#3 /MYDOMAIN/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(9.9999969005585)
#4 /MYDOMAIN/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(243): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999969005585, '')
#5 /MYDOMAIN/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(369): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999969005585, '', false)
#6 /MYDOMAIN/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(322): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /MYDOMAIN/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://forum.dev.scharesoft.de/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}