[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Can you please provide a demo or screenshots on how this works with XenGallery and XI Blog?

Also...

I don't see the link at the bottom on quick reply box to register if you are not already integrated with Facebook.
For Xengallery when you upload images, your able to tick a facebook button on each photos before you save. The ones ticked will auto upload to your facebook as a album and on your wall. No images sorry, on my phone, but i can say it fitted in like part of the core and workes real well.

Can you please provide a demo or screenshots on how this works with XenGallery and XI Blog?

For Xengallery when you upload images, your able to tick a facebook button on each photos before you save. The ones ticked will auto upload to your facebook as a album and on your wall. No images sorry, on my phone, but i can say it fitted in like part of the core and workes real well.

Didn't realize he asked twice. I did answer him with screenshots here though:

https://xfrocks.com/other/threads/bd-social-share-paid.82/#post-459

And here is sonnb - XenGallery integration ;) Notice the lighten up Facebook icon?

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 1.24.27 PM.webp Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 1.24.55 PM.webp

To site account? Are you sure it's a good idea? User can publish rubbish etc. Too risky I think.
An idea would be to create a dedicated Xenforo Que where the administrator can grant new threads to be posted on twitter as well as facebook fan pages. Wouldn't that work? I'm starting to get a little tired of constantly doing this manually :)

xfrocks updated [bd] Social Share with a new update entry:

Added Facebook Page/Group support

Added option for user to share to Facebook Page
Added option for status to be configured for auto-sharing to a Facebook Page/Group
Added option for thread to be configured for auto-sharing to a Faceobok Page/Group. Each forum can be configured independently or use the system configuration
Updated resource update shared content to be parsed through bb code parser

For screenshots, see here: https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-social-share.5/update?update=20

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm sure i'm not the only person looking to replicate Xensocialize's functionality: auto posting new threads (with user opt-out) to my site's twitter account & facebook page.

Any chance?
You will have a customer @xfrocks soon, if you will add option to upload to FaceBook (Google Plus if possible) pages. I want to automatically upload only threads from a certain forum to FaceBook and Google Plus. News Forum where only me and staff members can create threads, so there is no risk at all in this.

Can not wait for this feature to be included as XenSocialize is no longer working and by doing this you will get all the customers who are using that add-on :)
It would be awesome if that feature can be added on this one automatic thread post on your facebook page as well . Xensocialize used to posted Thread name on facebook page with few thread detail and follow link for more with useravatar . Now it's plain link only .
You can add me to the list of people who want to be able to have it post to my site's social network pages. Yes - some spam gets through. But they could go directly to our page and spam it that way, as well. I don't mind doing the clean up when necessary and have been for some time now.

Auto-sharing has been added for status and thread ;) With lots of option to control which content get shared:
  • System configuration (all threads in all forums get shared)
  • Forum configuration (threads in some forum get shared to a different Facebook Page)
  • User group permission (only threads from moderator get shared, for example)

@xfrocks with the sharing to a Facebook page, it only shares a link, would you be able to add a short text box that lets you add some text to go along with the share link?
So you get a output like this:
Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 09.51.15.webp

The two of those add-ons are paid and I don't have access to them so it's not going to get integrated soon.

@xfrocks with the sharing to a Facebook page, it only shares a link, would you be able to add a short text box that lets you add some text to go along with the share link?
So you get a output like this:
View attachment 53721
Kind of hard to do that without adding an extra field for every thread I'm afraid...

Auto-sharing has been added for status and thread ;) With lots of option to control which content get shared:
  • System configuration (all threads in all forums get shared)
  • Forum configuration (threads in some forum get shared to a different Facebook Page)
  • User group permission (only threads from moderator get shared, for example)
boom

purchased

Top Bottom