• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Rotating Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed this in 1.1 Beta 5 and cannot find the options under the options tab or under styles & templates...

ij2ANa.png

I just upgraded, and it was still there for me. Very bottom of "Styles & Templates".

ij2ANa.png

I just upgraded, and it was still there for me. Very bottom of "Styles & Templates".
Yeah it doesn't show up there for me:

Installed Add-ons

Guests And Invalid Users Thread View Limit 1.0
TaigaChat 0.5.3
XenFans.com - Popular Content 1.0.4
XenFans.com - Welcome Blocks 1.0.1
[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.4.3
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) 1.3.5
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.5.0
[bd] Rotating Ads 1.2.2
[SurreyForum] XenKingDir - Business / Links Directory 1.0.10

How, or where.... Would I go about wrapping all of these in conditionals to stop the ads for certain usergroups? In the Ad HTML? Or elsewhere? Lost on this, and desperately need....

Does this allow you to specify which ads to rotate in which location?

EG:
Rotate between ad1, ad2 and ad3 in the header.
Rotate between ad3, ad4 and ad5 int he footer.

I retried and some ads with adbrite still give the white background error but some don't... I might just not be able to use ads with them which would suck because they are decent and pay out every month. Any suggestions on advertisers that have a good payout ratio (not adsense)?

I have 2 ads that I want to rotate out in the same template hook, how do I have them rotate and only show one at a time?

I cannot seem to get "special second post" to work, all other modes work just this one doesnt :\
Nothing shows up anywhere when i choose it

Using Flexile with your Widget Framework

The Widget seems to be working as far as the front end goes, but after installation I keep on getting the following error
HTML:
Fatal error: Declaration of RotatingAds_Supporting_WidgetFramework_Abstract::_getRenderTemplate() must be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_getRenderTemplate() in [omitted]/library/RotatingAds/Supporting/WidgetFramework/Abstract.php on line 26
when I try to access my "add widget page" I have Widget Framework of course. Do I have an out dated version or something?

Is this for RANDOM or ROTATING ads?
It seems that the term is being used interchangeably.
I need something to rotate ads.

1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 not 1 4 2 2 5 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 (random)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom