Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: STRIPE 1.2.0

No permission to download
Is there any way to add functionality, to allow Stripe payments only for certain (non-recurring) payments? If for whatever reason we need to uninstall again, we are stuck with a bunch of broken recurring subs that users are charged for but not upgraded.

Is there any way to add functionality, to allow Stripe payments only for certain (non-recurring) payments? If for whatever reason we need to uninstall again, we are stuck with a bunch of broken recurring subs that users are charged for but not upgraded.
So you want to use Stripe for one time payments but no recurring ones? It's possible to limit its functionality that way, I may add an option for that.

When testing this on user upgrades, I use the test credit card and pay for the user upgrade then it says:
"This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."

When testing this on user upgrades, I use the test credit card and pay for the user upgrade then it says:
"This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."
Can you take screenshots / screencast while performing the test?

Can you take screenshots / screencast while performing the test?
Giving me a new error now:
fd232a626c3189d5bd85293a1a6edbf8.png

Yes it has the correct api key in both spots

When I try it with paygates sandbox option, Stripe just disappears on the account upgrades page.

Running XenForo 1.5.5

With sandbox mode on:
39ac89602e0208bfdfa591a1ce5c82e9.png

With sandbox mode turned off:
09d7ef4c4234444391f78bba001c5a40.png

Last edited:
Giving me a new error now:
fd232a626c3189d5bd85293a1a6edbf8.png

Yes it has the correct api key in both spots

When I try it with paygates sandbox option, Stripe just disappears on the account upgrades page.

Running XenForo 1.5.5

With sandbox mode on:
39ac89602e0208bfdfa591a1ce5c82e9.png

With sandbox mode turned off:
09d7ef4c4234444391f78bba001c5a40.png
Stripe has different key pairs for sandbox and production. If you want to use the sandbox, you must use a swndbox key pair.

Everything works up through a successful Stripe payment but nothing is logged and the user is not upgraded. At the completion of the payment the user was redirected to a page that could not be found. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom