Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: STRIPE 1.2.0

No permission to download
i have an issue with buttons not showing up at all

Edit:
well got it to display on the upgrade page but not on the resources there is a space for it but no button
VifP3OM.png

How did you get the stripe button to show on the upgrades page please?

Thank you for fixing my issue @xfrocks but now another question.

In User Essentials (think it was this one), you can add the option to set a payment for $0 and when taken to PayPal you can input a custom amount. Is this possible with Stripe?

When you add that it does not allow you to enter the upgrade page currently as there is a $0 value donation option. Is there a way around this if Stripe allows a donation payment?

Thank you for fixing my issue @xfrocks but now another question.

In User Essentials (think it was this one), you can add the option to set a payment for $0 and when taken to PayPal you can input a custom amount. Is this possible with Stripe?

When you add that it does not allow you to enter the upgrade page currently as there is a $0 value donation option. Is there a way around this if Stripe allows a donation payment?
What is the point of a $0 transaction?

As I said above... so users can set a custom amount for donations. It works the same with PayPal, so I was wondering if it was possible with Stripe.

User Essentials allows you to set a $0 custom upgrade, you do not set usergroups etc and when they check out they can put a donation amount of their own. However, it does not work when stripe is enabled.

As I said above... so users can set a custom amount for donations. It works the same with PayPal, so I was wondering if it was possible with Stripe.

User Essentials allows you to set a $0 custom upgrade, you do not set usergroups etc and when they check out they can put a donation amount of their own. However, it does not work when stripe is enabled.
Oh, I see. As far as I know, Stripe does not allow user to change the payment amount, sorry.

Ok, the iframe blocking was caused by a browser plugin so the console errors are resolved... however, still no stripe button.
I see a the div with id=stripe and a form in the code but it only has hidden fields. Can you tell me what I am missing?

Thanks,

Rob

Do you use [bd] Cache or something similar? If so you'll need to make an exception for Stripe to work, xfrocks did it on my forum and it worked.

Ok Zynephix..... can you tell me what exactly you entered in the blacklist / exception as I cant seem to make it go :P

I'm not using bdcache but I am using a defer javascript mod. It has exception / blacklist function but I'm unsure what to put in there, could you take a look in your settings?

Thanks,

Rob

No worries and you can thank xfrocks, he sorted it within seconds of taking a poke at my forum lol

Hello!
Thanks for this mod, it seems great.

I think I found a bug.
I tried to paid with a card that was later declined in stripe, but in my website it appeared as valid and I was redirected to the "payment confirmed" page.

I tried with another card that was accepted, so the plugin was configured correctly.

One more thing: is it possible to explain with some popups or a small description what is the cvc and what they should add into the mm/yy fields?

Thanks

Getting this error everytime I attempt to purchase an upgrade on our website (http://www.bluedrake42.com)

Server Error
Stripe needs the CURL PHP extension.

1. require_once() in bdPaygateStripe/Helper/Api.php at line 215
  2. bdPaygateStripe_Helper_Api::loadLib() in bdPaygateStripe/Helper/Api.php at line 97
  3. bdPaygateStripe_Helper_Api::getPlan() in bdPaygateStripe/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Misc.php at line 54
  4. bdPaygateStripe_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Misc->actionStripe() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/community/index.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Oh actually looks like we figured it out, we didn't have the PHP extension installed. Although now however it still doesn't look like transactions are going through... hm.

Anyone having any issues with the option to pay via STRIPE not being offered once the paygates and stripe addons have been added?

The only option to pay remains to be paypal even after I've added my API information:
ej0rCMD.png

Last edited:
If they have been removed, why would the button show? PayPal is built into the default software, remove your email from the user upgrade field and it should remove PayPal I think.

If they have been removed, why would the button show? PayPal is built into the default software, remove your email from the user upgrade field and it should remove PayPal I think.
DOH! Mis-type. I've edited the post to say "added".

I've added both plugins but there is no pay via stripe link or button.

Do you use [bd] Cache or a similar add-on? If so you need to whitelist Stripe, I think I have a reply further back for it.

Top Bottom