Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: AUTHORIZE.NET 1.2.0

No permission to download
Excellent alternative payment method for the default Paypal. Have been testing/using this for months and it works as it is designed.

I have used a custom made addon to use Authorize.net in place of Paypal months ago and have been happy to see xfrocks develop this.

Excellent alternative payment method for the default Paypal. Have been testing/using this for months and it works as it is designed.

I have used a custom made addon to use Authorize.net in place of Paypal months ago and have been happy to see xfrocks develop this.

Is there a demo anywhere? I'm curious what the payment checkout page looks like.

If you set up authorize as a payment for say 30 days and then set it to recurring payments the payment button doesn't appear. Could you look into this please? Our client that needs this is willing to pay to get this working too.

If you set up authorize as a payment for say 30 days and then set it to recurring payments the payment button doesn't appear. Could you look into this please? Our client that needs this is willing to pay to get this working too.
This is by design, currently the Authorize.Net paygate doesn't work with reoccurences (yes, I know Authorize.Net themselves support that).

We are trying to use Authorize.net as the payment method for user upgrades on XF 1.2.2. I have it installed and entered our API Login ID and Transaction Key. When I process an upgrade the card is charged (verified by Authorize.net) but the browser display a message of "Invalid Processor specified". I talked with Authorize.net and they said it wasn't coming from them and I need to talk with whoever wrote the payment interface, they also said our merchant account was setup correctly. I looked through the code and didn't see this message anywhere. Has anybody seen/heard of this? Did I miss something on the setup? Any ideas?

I did find the message in bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php in the create function. So I must have missed something in the setup or installation.

Last edited:
As per the above question: would using sub-domains vs. sub-directories have any challenge to the use of the app?

We are trying to use Authorize.net as the payment method for user upgrades on XF 1.2.2. I have it installed and entered our API Login ID and Transaction Key. When I process an upgrade the card is charged (verified by Authorize.net) but the browser display a message of "Invalid Processor specified". I talked with Authorize.net and they said it wasn't coming from them and I need to talk with whoever wrote the payment interface, they also said our merchant account was setup correctly. I looked through the code and didn't see this message anywhere. Has anybody seen/heard of this? Did I miss something on the setup? Any ideas?

I did find the message in bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php in the create function. So I must have missed something in the setup or installation.
I suspect the call back URL is having problem (in the form, it is "x_relay_url"). I will need to see your site to check its value. Is that possible? Please start a conversation with me.

As per the above question: would using sub-domains vs. sub-directories have any challenge to the use of the app?
No. The add-on will use the path configured in the board url option (AdminCP > Options). So you can use subdomain or subdirectory as you wish.

Hey All,

I have been testing this system and I keep getting a "Request not validated (error)" from Paygates. After trouble shooting for a while, I found out the the HASH from the system and the Hash from Authorize.net are not matching! I do not not have anything entered in for the MD5 Hash, And the Hash from Authorize is different each time. Would anyone have a clue about where the Paygate Hash is coming from? And how to get ti to mach the randomness from Authorize?
Did you turn the Test Mode on inside Authorize.net?
For me, I set MD5 hash inside Authorize security settings and enter the same hash (can be something like "xenforo") inside the addon setting.
I haven't seen that error and I have processed hundreds of transactions.

It is a sandbox account.. Would I have to put the sandbox account int test mode? Also, I am gona check a couple more things as well.

Last edited:
It is a sandbox account.. Would I have to put the sandbox account int test mode? Also, I am bona check a couple more things as well.
Best thing is to turn off test mode. Make a purchase yourself using your CC. If it works fine, you can cancel the transaction in your Authorize panel.
I used this way to live test it my transactions.

Ok... So I figured out the Hashes not matching.. But now I have a new problem.. When I go into the log I get this:
Code:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Bill.D, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_bdPaygateA...')
#1 /site/forum.xxxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygateAuthorizeNet/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_bdPaygateA...')
#2 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/site/forum.mil...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('bdPaygateAuthor...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('bdPaygateAuthor...')
#5 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Log.php(161): unserialize('a:10:{s:8:"x_am...')
#6 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Log.php(41): bdPaygate_Model_Log->_getLogsCustomized(Array, Array)
#7 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Log.php(34): bdPaygate_Model_Log->getLogs(Array, Array)
#8 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdPaygate_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Log->actionBdpaygate()
#9 /site/forum.xxxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /site/forum.xxxxx.com/www/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://beta.xxxxx.com/forums/admin.php?logs/bdpaygate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["logs/bdpaygate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Also the buy with Authorize.net button is now missing and I can do may other things.

Last edited:
Just as an update. I have RE-downloaded & Installed the bdPaygate, Authorize.NET Paygate, & I even upgraded Xenforo from 1.22 to 1.2.3 and I still get the error above.. I have no idea what happened (n)

Just as an update. I have RE-downloaded & Installed the bdPaygate, Authorize.NET Paygate, & I even upgraded Xenforo from 1.22 to 1.2.3 and I still get the error above.. I have no idea what happened (n)
Sent you a message.

Top Bottom