1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bd] Paygate: AUTHORIZE.NET 1.0

Add support for Authorize.Net as a pay gate

1. xfrocks

xfrocks Well-Known Member

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Paygate: AUTHORIZE.NET (version 1.0) - Add support for Authorize.Net as a pay gate

Read more about this resource...

2. ip0dhacker

ip0dhacker Active Member

Thanks you for the great add-on

3. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Excellent alternative payment method for the default Paypal. Have been testing/using this for months and it works as it is designed.

I have used a custom made addon to use Authorize.net in place of Paypal months ago and have been happy to see xfrocks develop this.

4. JulianD

JulianD Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for this addon. Great work!

xfrocks likes this.
  5. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Is there a demo anywhere? I'm curious what the payment checkout page looks like.

6. xfrocks

You can test the [bd] Paygates add-on at https://xfrocks.com, currently it has PayPal and BitPay enabled. If you have additonal paygates installed (like this one), there will be more buttons to click on checkout form.

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

If you set up authorize as a payment for say 30 days and then set it to recurring payments the payment button doesn't appear. Could you look into this please? Our client that needs this is willing to pay to get this working too.

8. xfrocks

This is by design, currently the Authorize.Net paygate doesn't work with reoccurences (yes, I know Authorize.Net themselves support that).

9. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

PM me please if you'd like to discuss pricing to get it working for our client.

10. xfrocks

There is a reason it doesn't work with recurrences that I don't remember right now... Will have to check the API for more information.

11. Randall

Randall Member

We are trying to use Authorize.net as the payment method for user upgrades on XF 1.2.2. I have it installed and entered our API Login ID and Transaction Key. When I process an upgrade the card is charged (verified by Authorize.net) but the browser display a message of "Invalid Processor specified". I talked with Authorize.net and they said it wasn't coming from them and I need to talk with whoever wrote the payment interface, they also said our merchant account was setup correctly. I looked through the code and didn't see this message anywhere. Has anybody seen/heard of this? Did I miss something on the setup? Any ideas?

I did find the message in bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php in the create function. So I must have missed something in the setup or installation.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  12. ranflyer

ranflyer Active Member

As per the above question: would using sub-domains vs. sub-directories have any challenge to the use of the app?

13. xfrocks

I suspect the call back URL is having problem (in the form, it is "x_relay_url"). I will need to see your site to check its value. Is that possible? Please start a conversation with me.

No. The add-on will use the path configured in the board url option (AdminCP > Options). So you can use subdomain or subdirectory as you wish.

14. xfrocks

15. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Did you turn the Test Mode on inside Authorize.net?
    For me, I set MD5 hash inside Authorize security settings and enter the same hash (can be something like "xenforo") inside the addon setting.
    I haven't seen that error and I have processed hundreds of transactions.

16. Bill.D

Bill.D Active Member

It is a sandbox account.. Would I have to put the sandbox account int test mode? Also, I am gona check a couple more things as well.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  17. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Best thing is to turn off test mode. Make a purchase yourself using your CC. If it works fine, you can cancel the transaction in your Authorize panel.
    I used this way to live test it my transactions.

18. Bill.D

Bill.D Active Member

Ok... So I figured out the Hashes not matching.. But now I have a new problem.. When I go into the log I get this:
    Code:
    Error Info
    XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
    Generated By: Bill.D, A moment ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_bdPaygateA...')
    #1 /site/forum.xxxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygateAuthorizeNet/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_bdPaygateA...')
    #2 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/site/forum.mil...')
    #3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('bdPaygateAuthor...')
    #4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('bdPaygateAuthor...')
    #5 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Log.php(161): unserialize('a:10:{s:8:"x_am...')
    #6 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/Model/Log.php(41): bdPaygate_Model_Log->_getLogsCustomized(Array, Array)
    #7 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Log.php(34): bdPaygate_Model_Log->getLogs(Array, Array)
    #8 /site/forum.xxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdPaygate_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Log->actionBdpaygate()
    #9 /site/forum.xxxxxxx.com/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /site/forum.xxxxx.com/www/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(57) "http://beta.xxxxx.com/forums/admin.php?logs/bdpaygate"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["logs/bdpaygate"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }
    Also the buy with Authorize.net button is now missing and I can do may other things.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  19. Bill.D

Bill.D Active Member

Just as an update. I have RE-downloaded & Installed the bdPaygate, Authorize.NET Paygate, & I even upgraded Xenforo from 1.22 to 1.2.3 and I still get the error above.. I have no idea what happened (n)

20. xfrocks

Sent you a message.