[bd] Medal [Deleted]

Hello,

Is there any way to prevent this V2 version from resizing all the medals?

We had this plug in for V1 and hundreds upon hundred of members have designed the custom medal images awarded to them. In the old plug in, we could control the size of each medal depending on the particular shape and detail by simply scaling the images to the appropriate size. Now that we've upgraded, it seems that the plug in is auto resizing all medals to 24x24. Can even see this when you view the medal in the elements viewer:

Untitled.webp

I see in the options where you can alter the default size of medals, but in all cases, it says you must re upload the images, and in my case, each medal potentially needs to be a different size and we controlled that by the actual size of the image uploaded in the first place.

So is there a way to turn off this "Auto Resize" somewhere? So that the original size of the medals as created and uploaded can be the controlling dimension?

Edit: I found the proper place to cause this change. In the style properties of the Add on, changed the 24x24 to 100%

Still though, would be nice to have the option to auto resize or not without digging for this.

Capture.webp

Last edited:
I'm really confused, so this is 10 dollars / year if I just want the medal add on? In that case which webmaster badge do I get...
Proceed at your own risk. Dev still hasn't responded to my request about changing my one month badge to the one year per their own instructions. You're meant to buy the one month and they'll change it over if you're only interested in this one resource, but that doesn't seem to be happening... kinda shady. The plugin itself seems fine, though, even if a bit lacking in terms of automation.

Are we able to replace the trophy system with this? Would be awesome to automatically award, and use one system instead.

Proceed at your own risk. Dev still hasn't responded to my request about changing my one month badge to the one year per their own instructions. You're meant to buy the one month and they'll change it over if you're only interested in this one resource, but that doesn't seem to be happening... kinda shady. The plugin itself seems fine, though, even if a bit lacking in terms of automation.
What is your account on our site?

That seems weird. So to re cap: you were running XF 1. Then you upgraded to XF2 + installed this add-on?
hmm, when i stay XF 1, i installed medal 1.4.x. then i upgraded to XF2 + installed this add-on, and upgraded addon. I got an error when adding medals

I want to be certain I understand how this all works before I buy this resource. So... I buy the webmaster for ten bucks for one month and get this resource. And then, after that month, if I see an update released, I have to go through and buy the badge a second time? Still probably going to do it, just making sure I have this correct.

That seems weird. So to re cap: you were running XF 1. Then you upgraded to XF2 + installed this add-on?
hmm, when i stay XF 1, i installed medal 1.4.x. then i upgraded to XF2 + installed this add-on, and upgraded addon. I got an error when adding medals

I have this same exact problem, can't add a new medal. I'm on the latest XF 2 release (2.0.11) and have 2.0.3 loaded of Medals.

Top Bottom