• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

Those of you not wanting to go into debug mode, you have another way of turning off the tab.

I just went into

Admin Control Panel ->Appearance -> Style Properties -> [bd] Banking

jfqvPQ.png

That addon has its own money system IIRC
Yeah it does - sorry for bothering you I just use the Trophy Points for everything (and am in the process of building my own BASIC credits system that uses the trophy points) which is why I was asking/hoping it could be changed.

Yeah it does - sorry for bothering you I just use the Trophy Points for everything (and am in the process of building my own BASIC credits system that uses the trophy points) which is why I was asking/hoping it could be changed.
If you use this add-on you can configure it to use trophy points or whatever, just FYI :)

If you use this add-on you can configure it to use trophy points or whatever, just FYI :)
Thanks I will check it out - didn't want to step on any toes - I will look into it and try and get it to work with Trophy Points. I am only new to coding and so didn't want to go too indepth with things just yet :)

EDIT: Just wanted to say I have easily changed the information over to trophy_points and it works a treat :) Thank you for the heads up. Now back to my help thread to try and fix my issue and we will be perfect :D

Great Mod installed nicely.
I do have 2 suggestions though if you don't mind.
One is a way to for the admins to transfer funds to all members at once.
(so you could like give out a fund bonus for a holiday or something)
The second would be a way to reward members for registering on the forum.
(Admin can set the amount in the acp)

Top Bottom