• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

Another problem:

You've implemented in bdBank_Model_Attachment countAttachments, prepareAttachmentFetchOptions, prepareAttachmentConditions, getAttachments which overwrites the new included xf attachment model method=> this have some bad side effects (not able to filter in attachment browser, AB doesn't return ALL attachments, links to content doesn't work,..)

Is there any way to have the admins deduct points when someone purchases something? I'd like to be able to sell "titles" to my members, and deduct the amount per title. Is this possible?

Is there any way to have the admins deduct points when someone purchases something? I'd like to be able to sell "titles" to my members, and deduct the amount per title. Is this possible?
Currently not possible. But given the "error 3200", I will try and give it a shot. No guarantee though!

New version is up. Changed this and implemented a few earlier suggestions ;)

Sorry, I meant to ask this too. Is there anyway I can change the name money to let's say experience? I had the idea of allowing people to gain experience per post, and they can email an admin to "level up" which would be the admin moving them to a new usergroup. Just wondering. :)

Sorry, I meant to ask this too. Is there anyway I can change the name money to let's say experience? I had the idea of allowing people to gain experience per post, and they can email an admin to "level up" which would be the admin moving them to a new usergroup. Just wondering. :)
Should be able to do this by changing phrases Via admin control panel, ;)

How can I fix this
Thanks

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'attachment_data.upload_date' in 'order clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in bdBank/Model/Attachment.php at line 62
  6. bdBank_Model_Attachment->getAttachments() in bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php at line 226
  7. bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionAttachmentManager() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/movie4ever.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

This project still active? Don't want to add it to my site if its on hold.

Also is there any word on the 1.0 version?

Hey! Was just wondering if you were planning on updating this mod with a feature to deduct points via the ACP? Thanks!

Hey! Was just wondering if you were planning on updating this mod with a feature to deduct points via the ACP? Thanks!
Admin Control Panel -> Tools -> [bd] Banking -> Transfer Money

Make sure that you're using the latest version of bd banking, ;)

Admin Control Panel -> Tools -> [bd] Banking -> Transfer Money

Make sure that you're using the latest version of bd banking, ;)
That gives you the option to ADD points, but how does one DEDUCT points?

Never mind, saw the negative option. Thank you SOOOOOO much! :D

What's the point of having e money if you can't do anything with it? Is there a shop or bookie modification out yet?

Top Bottom