• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

Please make the money useable. We can use money to "buy" every link (some money to see a link, another link need some money more) or to upgrade into another usergroup (that group can see XenPorta & XenMedio, for example). Sorry for this requirement, but I think the Bank System that has useable money is necessary. Thanks for understand :)

I have a question....

I have another add on I use, that stores... lets call them "Tokenz". Can I direct this add-on to deposit the points gained from it into the "Tokenz" area?

I have a question....

I have another add on I use, that stores... lets call them "Tokenz". Can I direct this add-on to deposit the points gained from it into the "Tokenz" area?
You can change a line in code to target another field of xf_user table to achieve that. That option is designed to be changed (I just didn't display it). Is that what you want?

Anybody else having problems with this add-on and xenporta?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method EWRporta_Model_Attachment::getAttachments() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\bdBank\ControllerPublic\Bank.php on line 213

hello

it is possible to extend it to the next

you get with this mod points / money if you create a post or when you post a response
Now we have a VIP room at movie covers are only accessible for VIPs
Now I would like that the members have access to this forum by points

Now the members have to be put on a post or a comment that they get credit
those points and then they lose to a cover that they can download

bijvb

You've got 10 points
and you want to download 3 covers and you have enough for two covers that you hand in your points for the two covers and thenyou must respond to a post to the other cover to download

Each cover is worth 5 points

hello

it is possible to extend it to the next

you get with this mod points / money if you create a post or when you post a response
Now we have a VIP room at movie covers are only accessible for VIPs
Now I would like that the members have access to this forum by points

Now the members have to be put on a post or a comment that they get credit
those points and then they lose to a cover that they can download

bijvb

You've got 10 points
and you want to download 3 covers and you have enough for two covers that you hand in your points for the two covers and thenyou must respond to a post to the other cover to download

Each cover is worth 5 points
This can almost achieved by setting the download to cost 5 point.

Anybody else having problems with this add-on and xenporta?
Currently I'm not at my dev machine but that sounds really strange because both add-ons seem to use the listener correctly... Try again?

Do you have the real ideas to develop this addon now xfrocks? I have said about many things like 'buy links', 'buy usergroup'... Hope that you can do it soon :(

Currently I'm not at my dev machine but that sounds really strange because both add-ons seem to use the listener correctly... Try again?
Yes, both use the listener system, i've also checked if any other add-on with an attachment model doesn't use it, but haven't found anything

ok, it was my fault.
I was in develop mode instead of test mode (then my classes extend the xf original classand not xfcp_ (to access the methods & members )

Because of:
Code:
    public function getActionBonus($action) {
        // I prefer a static method
        // but just in case... someone wants to extend this class?

What about an event listener in the default part, then it would be possible to extend it, even it's a static method

ik bedoel eigelijk

ik heb een bepaald gedeelte op mijn board waar de covers staan
en alleen voor die gedeelte daar moet je punten voor inleveren
om een cover te krijgen

op de rest van site kunnen ze punten verdienen

Do you have the real ideas to develop this addon now xfrocks? I have said about many things like 'buy links', 'buy usergroup'... Hope that you can do it soon :(
There are plans to build a shop add-on which will work with this add-on and provide item-based selling. That's it for now.

Because of:
Code:
    public function getActionBonus($action) {
        // I prefer a static method
        // but just in case... someone wants to extend this class?

What about an event listener in the default part, then it would be possible to extend it, even it's a static method
It should be easier this way. You can extend bdBank_Model_Bank (using load_class_model) and override that method. Easier eh? :D

ik bedoel eigelijk

ik heb een bepaald gedeelte op mijn board waar de covers staan
en alleen voor die gedeelte daar moet je punten voor inleveren
om een cover te krijgen

op de rest van site kunnen ze punten verdienen
(Gotta Google Translate this one)
I got your point now, need to think about this :)

Because avarage joe doesn't know why he got for post1 only 5 points and for the other 10 points.
If it would be separated, he would know that threads are worth more as posts.

They are not technically separated because only post get bonus. It's just a little different in the amount when the post happens to be the first post of the thread. Why the suggestion?

Top Bottom