• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

Perfect. xfrocks, if you accept donations add a paypal button to first post. I'm sure that many users need a virtual currency addon, and want to donate to support this project. I'm one of them. ;-)

I want to speed up the activity on my board and this add-on is perfect for that. I'm waiting for this one too :)

Great feature, xfrocks!

I'd like to see a custom credits system like this: if a user post in a forum X, earn 1 point; if post in another forum, earn 2 points...with this we can incentivate the partecipation on less popular forums...

And i suggest, for prevent abuses, to set an option to limit the transfer of credits only for the selectable usergroups...

Hi there,

The addon has just been updated. New version fixed compatible issue with XenForo 1.0.1 and added some new (and very cool) features ;)

Thanks for the update xfrocks..
I have discovered another bug on this add-on, if user A like user B post, user B get 1 money, but if user A unlike user B post, user B don't lose the money, and if user A like user B post again, user B get 1 money again.
I think it is important to be fixed, because it can be abused by user. :)

Thanks for the update xfrocks..
I have discovered another bug on this add-on, if user A like user B post, user B get 1 money, but if user A unlike user B post, user B don't lose the money, and if user A like user B post again, user B get 1 money again.
I think it is important to be fixed, because it can be abused by user. :)
It's intentional. B won't loose money when A unlike him but A will loose a lot of money for unliking B (default is 5)

It's intentional. B won't loose money when A unlike him but A will loose a lot of money for unliking B (default is 5)
Someone can make a clone to abuse this right? If the forum is still small, we can still catch the culprit, but if the forum is quite big, we won't even notice it.

Someone can make a clone to abuse this right? If the forum is still small, we can still catch the culprit, but if the forum is quite big, we won't even notice it.
Yeah. That's right. But if someone tries to use clones, it won't matter if we deduct the point upon unliking. Other measures should be taken to prevent that

Yeah. That's right. But if someone tries to use clones, it won't matter if we deduct the point upon unliking. Other measures should be taken to prevent that

Great, and one more thing, if user's attachment deleted, user won't lose money from download count of that attachment.

Great, and one more thing, if user's attachment deleted, user won't lose money from download count of that attachment.
That's designed too. Downloaded bonus won't be reversed. Only uploaded bonus is reversed. If the attachment has a price, they won't be reversed either

That's designed too. Downloaded bonus won't be reversed. Only uploaded bonus is reversed. If the attachment has a price, they won't be reversed either

Ok great. I think the next feature I wish is to edit amount of user's money through Admin CP so we can seize the cheating user's money easily :) or even more so the moderator / administrator can freeze any Bank's account.

Thank you for your response xfrocks :)

So at this point in time there is nothing setup to be able to spend the "points/virtual cash" ?

Are there any alerts if someone sends me money?

Suggestions for features would be:
- Allocate points given per forum section.
- Ability to set a fee to post in certain sections.
- Basic shopfront to place orders. (which just takes away their credits and lets them fill in any required info, then notifies admin/mod of their purchase)

So at this point in time there is nothing setup to be able to spend the "points/virtual cash" ?

Are there any alerts if someone sends me money?

Suggestions for features would be:
- Allocate points given per forum section.
- Ability to set a fee to post in certain sections.
- Basic shopfront to place orders. (which just takes away their credits and lets them fill in any required info, then notifies admin/mod of their purchase)
I was wondering the same thing, great little add-on but what can be done with the points built up?

Mhh sincerly i prefer 2 separate mod...one for credits and one for shop...like on vbulletin. VB Credits and VB Shop.

Great mod!, but with this "money" i can create a "awards" or any items for X credits? (money)..

This is also the reason I have not used this... earning $$$ is useless unless it directly integrates with default features, such as trophies, particularly the account upgrade system. Upgrades can be used then with bank credits, to give all round incentive to members to earn bank credits in the first place, so they can purchase account upgrades.

I see no purpose for this otherwise if it doesn't integrate into XF configurable features.

IMHO, this mod would have taken off instantly IF it integrated into default XF functions to purchase account upgrades, trophy system, etc.

I have been able to use it for purpose which is great but this mod needs some work done on it. I would like to see a page on who has the the most points, and expanding on this mod too. It seems quite wasted.

I would love to have this mod on my website, but with what Anthony said that should be enough to deter that thought currently. Very solid feature, but also no integration with key features or any for that matter prove no purpose. I will keep my eyes peeled to see if anything changes though, I am optimistic.

Question: Is it able to be on XF 1.1.2?
Question: Can the Admin edit user(s) points?

Thanks, will be watching this addon.

Top Bottom