• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

I saw not much interest so this project is kinda suspended :)
I know one more person (me) wanting the feature does not count for a whole lot in the grander scheme of things, but I truly believe this application has a great future as Xen grows. So I would like to throw my vote in for you continuing it. In either case it is great work and my fingers are crossed that others see that and show interest.

I know one more person (me) wanting the feature does not count for a whole lot in the grander scheme of things, but I truly believe this application has a great future as Xen grows. So I would like to throw my vote in for you continuing it. In either case it is great work and my fingers are crossed that others see that and show interest.
I am interested in this mod too, i was just waiting for some more features.

I'd also be interested in this. And I know of at least one more XF owner who is as well.

One thing I'd hope is possible is to add an importer function for Paul's vB4 importer? The more importers you have, the more people will be using your software :)

I´m very interested in your Add on, too.
But at this moment I´m waiting for the Gold Version of XF and some other Addons I need.
Keep on your great work, thanks.

I'd also be interested in this. And I know of at least one more XF owner who is as well.

One thing I'd hope is possible is to add an importer function for Paul's vB4 importer? The more importers you have, the more people will be using your software :)
Since the vBulletin 4 Importer is built based on vBulletin 3's one, I think it won't be too hard :D

I don't know how I missed this, this is actally a great way to get things going in a board. Would love to see an update in the future.
I would love to continue working on this too. Just a little short of time
redface.png

Since the vBulletin 4 Importer is built based on vBulletin 3's one, I think it won't be too hard :D

I would love to continue working on this too. Just a little short of time :oops:

I'll watch this thread. Thanks xfrocks, I hope to see an update when you have time.

I'd like to see this add-ons updated too..
It is great add-ons that can attract many visitors to my forum..

There is a bug on this add-on..
When I installed it, I won't be able to like any post. The Error Occured whenever I want to like a post.

Here is the error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of bdBank_Model_Like::deleteContentLikes() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Like::deleteContentLikes() - library/bdBank/Model/Like.php:50
Generated By: unkn0wn, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('bdBank_Model_Li...')
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(830): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('bdBank_Model_Li...')
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(377): XenForo_Application::autoload('XenForo_Model_L...', 'model')
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_L...')
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_L...')
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(538): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache()
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(302): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->_getLikeModel()
#8 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionLike(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#10 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "http://belajaron.com/posts/60/like"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(49) "/threads/smilies-belajaron-com-telah-diupdate.29/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1302126790,4afa64de2a93a1f655e6250eb6dd11f2d07ba31f"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Please fix this, because I think this add-on is very interesting.

What is bdBank? That looks like an addon of some kind. You should contact the author of that addon about this error.

Stay tuned guys. It looks like the latest version of XenForo changed a few fundamental things which happened to break this addon. I'm working on fixing it :)

Great xfrocks. I need urgently a virtual currency addon in my forum. I see that the DBT guys doesn't want to convert in the short time their vbcredits...if a see new updates on this script i'm be glad to donate you for your help. :-)

Top Bottom