Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Hi xfrocks I am hoping you can help me with a slight issue. Before the upgrade the amount of money a member had displayed here and is no longer showing. I have it enabled in ACP to display
ben.webp

Is it still possible to get it to display there?

Hi xfrocks I am hoping you can help me with a slight issue. Before the upgrade the amount of money a member had displayed here and is no longer showing. I have it enabled in ACP to display
View attachment 56212

Is it still possible to get it to display there?
The attached screenshot is before the upgrade? Can you take a screenshot of the option where you enabled it? Also, which version of this add-on and XenForo are you running?

The screenshot is after upgrade. I am running 1.0 dev for the bdbanking and 1.2.1 for xenforo. I have enabled it here but I don't think that would have anything to do with where I am trying to get it to appear again.
ben3.webp

Hello,

I'm confused a little bit here Is xfBank setup to work with xfShop like vBShop works with vBBank here?

I've created a small add on which displays a user's cash balance within the visitor panel:

OiAerEb.png

If anyone is willing to give it a test run on their site/style, feel free to drop me a PM. :)

Hi - is this similar to ******* credits? (uninstalling - no support, doesn't answer questions) i am looking for a simple money system (that works with xfimages, he has this add on listed)where members are rewarded for interacting, nothing fancy, money for posting, starting threads, likes uploading attachments etc.

And - will it work with Xenforo 1.2.2?

Also - can I change the name of the currency - like Jo Jo bucks? or something like that?

Thanks!

Last edited:
@tommydamic68 I use BD banking. I take a look at ******* credits and saw a lot of possibilities. I made an earlier post with the question wich is the better point system. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-good-point-system.54748/#post-583882

I am using BD banking and love it. The possibilities arent so rich as in *******, but the support of @xfrocks is always great. (And the "rumour" is that a new version of BD banking is coming. (y) ) So i stick with xfrock and banking. It works in 1.2.2 without a problem. The changing of the name of the currency is no problem. Its a phrase.

@tommydamic68 You can give rewards for:
  • New thread
  • New Post
  • Attachment
  • Downloaded Attachment
  • Liked Post
  • Penalty for Unliking Post
For me its enough. If there is coming a new version with some new rewards possibilities it would be great. (for registering)

@tommydamic68 I use BD banking. I take a look at ******* credits and saw a lot of possibilities. I made an earlier post with the question wich is the better point system. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-good-point-system.54748/#post-583882

I am using BD banking and love it. The possibilities arent so rich as in *******, but the support of @xfrocks is always great. (And the "rumour" is that a new version of BD banking is coming. (y) ) So i stick with xfrock and banking. It works in 1.2.2 without a problem. The changing of the name of the currency is no problem. Its a phrase.
I put my reviews in this thread as well with my recent findings on
Point/ money systems. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-good-point-system.54748/#post-583882

Not sure if I am the only one that noticed, or if I am the only one with this and Post Ratings installed. But, the "bdbank_member_view_info_block" template needs to be encased in a <dl></dl> tag. Otherwise it messes up and makes "Positive Ratings Received" show up between Money: and its value.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.bdbank_show_money}">
    <dl>
    <dt>{xen:phrase bdbank_money}:</dt>
    <dd>
        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
            <a href="{xen:link '{xen:helper bdBank_routePrefix}/transfer', '', 'to={$user.username}', 'rtn=ref'}" title="{xen:phrase bdbank_transfer, 'money={xen:phrase bdbank_money}'}" class="Tooltip OverlayTrigger bdBank_Balance" data-cacheOverlay="no" data-userid="{$user.user_id}" data-balance="{xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}">{xen:helper bdBank_balanceFormat, {xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}}</a>
        <xen:else />
            <span class="bdBank_Balance" data-userid="{$user.user_id}" data-balance="{xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}">{xen:helper bdBank_balanceFormat, {xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}}</span>
        </xen:if>
    </dd>
    </dl>

Not sure if I am the only one that noticed, or if I am the only one with this and Post Ratings installed. But, the "bdbank_member_view_info_block" template needs to be encased in a <dl></dl> tag. Otherwise it messes up and makes "Positive Ratings Received" show up between Money: and its value.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.bdbank_show_money}">
    <dl>
    <dt>{xen:phrase bdbank_money}:</dt>
    <dd>
        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
            <a href="{xen:link '{xen:helper bdBank_routePrefix}/transfer', '', 'to={$user.username}', 'rtn=ref'}" title="{xen:phrase bdbank_transfer, 'money={xen:phrase bdbank_money}'}" class="Tooltip OverlayTrigger bdBank_Balance" data-cacheOverlay="no" data-userid="{$user.user_id}" data-balance="{xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}">{xen:helper bdBank_balanceFormat, {xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}}</a>
        <xen:else />
            <span class="bdBank_Balance" data-userid="{$user.user_id}" data-balance="{xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}">{xen:helper bdBank_balanceFormat, {xen:helper bdBank_balance, $user}}</span>
    </dd>
    </dl>
Looks like you are running XenForo 1.2?

Any way to work with RM 1.1.0? So I can set "price" for resource and users will need to "pay" for them?

Any way to work with RM 1.1.0? So I can set "price" for resource and users will need to "pay" for them?

Would like to know this too...
It would be AMAZING if the bd-banking worked with transactions on the Resource Manager!

Top Bottom