Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Receiving this error when trying to log onto my admin:

An exception occurred: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/nginx/domains/gotitans.com/public/library/bdBank/ShippableHelper/Updater.php on line 76
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdBank/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 76
  2. bdBank_ShippableHelper_Updater::onInitDependencies() in bdBank/Listeners.php at line 37
  3. bdBank_Listeners::init_dependencies() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  4. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 215
  5. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/gotitans.com/public/admin.php at line 13
Anyone recognize the issue? Thanks.

I would be interested to know this as well, or if there is another system we can use on XF2
There are two credits systems for XF2, DragonByte makes one that is a little on the expensive side and one more that I can't seem to find, but was similarly priced. My only hesitation on both of those apps is there is quite the price tag and only get updates for 3 and 12 months and more for Lifetime on DragonByte.

Edit: The other add-on is by *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going to update this add-on for XF2. The plan is to keep the XF2 version free and a smooth migration from XF1. One important feature that we plan for XF2 is to integrate into the new payment profile so you will be able to purchase user upgrades etc. with virtual money.

However I don't have a time frame yet, sorry.

We are going to update this add-on for XF2. The plan is to keep the XF2 version free and a smooth migration from XF1. One important feature that we plan for XF2 is to integrate into the new payment profile so you will be able to purchase user upgrades etc. with virtual money.

However I don't have a time frame yet, sorry.
Is this still being updated?

Top Bottom