BBM Messenger Now Available for iOS and Android

I am using it on my iPhone 5s so if anyone wants to hit me up here is my BBM Pin 79777aaa
I invited you to my group chat. Everyone else is welcome too as long as you don't spam or harass folks.

ZwayGzS.png

Sham it requires devices with Cellular Connections.

Does it, though? Side loading the apk on a Nexus 7 (wifi only), for example, works.

Odd decision nonetheless, restricting it to cellular devices at the store layer. I'd say the whole one device restriction, in 2013, is more perplexing,

Does it, though? Side loading the apk on a Nexus 7 (wifi only), for example, works.

Odd decision nonetheless, restricting it to cellular devices at the store layer. I'd say the whole one device restriction, in 2013, is more perplexing,

It isn't available to my WiFi only iPad 2.

Well that's nice but they need to work on group notifications. I left the group because of that and guess what........I was still getting notifications.......serious bug. Finally had to delete it as it was driving me nuts while I was driving in Chicago and that's a headache enough in itself.
Yeah another member was complaining about it. I kicked her off the group at her request then she was like yoooo I'm still getting notifications stop it!!!

I did invite over 300 people so that's probably why.

Yeah another member was complaining about it. I kicked her off the group at her request then she was like yoooo I'm still getting notifications stop it!!!

I did invite over 300 people so that's probably why.

I don't think it's the amount of people. I think there is a random bug that for some reason only certain people are getting. I'm using an iPhone 5s on iOS 7.0.3.

Is it possible to change your pin if needed?

If so this might work out for a nice mobile group chat for my site members, but I need to make sure people can't be harassed/found if they want to make certain some people leave them alone.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change your pin if needed?

If so this might work out for a nice mobile group chat for my site members, but I need to make sure people can't be harassed/found if they want to make certain some people leave them alone.

PINs are OEM assigned afaik.... or it might be assigned based on a device's IMEI... forgot which.

I installed it on an old iPhone and it works well and feels like the native BBM. The BBM app for iphone/android will be even better when it gets the voice and video options.

Who is going to use BBM or still using BBM now after Facebook has sucked Whatsapp?

I have to say I'm not a friend of facebook and looking now for alternatives to Whatsapp.

Top Bottom