BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
Yeah, I got that part. But the default sprite doesn't have icons for the buttons that your add-on allows us to access, does it? That's where my disconnect is.
Then you will have to create your own sprite... There's a former one available here (https://github.com/cclaerhout/xen_Advanced_BbCodes_Toolbar/tree/master/upload/styles/sedo/editor) but it will not match the new editor style or may be even your theme, that's why it is your responsibility to perform such a basic task that the one to create an image an inserts icons in it.

1. Reopen the spoiler button to check if values have been correctly saved (database check), if not do it again (the registry might need to be updated).
  2. Since you've found by yourself the template bbm_editor_redactor_autocss, dump the main variable to check its content:
    {xen:helper dump, $bbmCustomCss} before the conditional (preloader template listener check+BBM_Helper_Buttons check)
    About the BBM_Helper_Buttons, the data for css are managed at the end of the function _bakeRedactorParams
  3. Go to the Template Modifications to check if the all modifications are correctly done for this addon, it should not have any red flags (template integration check)
1. passed, but problem is continued.
3. test modifications is passed, it is good.
2. i see what template bbm_editor_redactor_autocss not applied when debuggin in chrome development tool. As a consequence not applied background-position in the sprite. Any content of this template is not present in source html of linked css.

i almost find a cause which have this problem.. if i have a solution - i write it in this thread ;)

1. passed, but problem is continued.
3. test modifications is passed, it is good.
2. i see what template bbm_editor_redactor_autocss not applied when debuggin in chrome development tool. As a consequence not applied background-position in the sprite. Any content of this template is not present in source html of linked css.

i almost find a cause which have this problem.. if i have a solution - i write it in this thread ;)
I don't understand. You tell me that you used this code {xen:helper dump, $bbmCustomCss} inside the template " bbm_editor_redactor_autocss" (before the conditional) and saw correct values inside the variable but you don't get the code inside your html page? I don't see how it's possible. Even if the css is wrongly written it should be there in the page (if the above variable has the correct values). Here's some screenshots:
debug1.webp debug2.webp debug3.webp

If it doesn't work contact me by pm with an admin access to your forum and an access to this addon library on your ftp. It will be easier to debug.

Hi Cedric, first of all thanks for this awesome add-on!

Encadre.webp

I have tried to edit the skin2 for encadre to have it the exact same as the default one. I changed everything (title, container, main content) to match the default one but that was not enough. Can you please tell me what else I need to change for skin2 to make it look the same as the default one? You can see from the screenshot above how it looks now.

But no enabled caches.. :( Nothing is cached..
i saved bbcode many times and update various buttons configurations in visual button redactor, other parameters are saved any time correctly, but icon has been correct only when i change method to manual

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.1 released

Version 2.2.1 released

Framework modified to allow the parser permissions in posts, conversations, XenForo ressources and to make possible and easy the integration with other addons (must be done by the addon developers).

Just a small reminder again, these parser permissions seem to have been working quite well but again they are experimental. They check if a member can use (and not only view) a Bb Code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's working for me. I need more information. Check your settings too.
P.S: I will not debug this kind of things with talking just here. I need an access to the forum and probably to the addon directory too.

Attachments

• working.webp
    working.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom