BBcode MediaSites Package [Deleted]

Ouch. Maybe you could find someone else to give you a better price. That seems steep, even knowing what I now do about add-on costs.
Very true, it does seem quite steep and I felt the same way myself, but if no one else responds to the request I don't really have another choice other than to say it is not going to be added or to try and do it myself which if you look back in this thread, you can see that I have spent way too long trying to figure this out on my own and I just want to get this added as it will save me time due to the fact that with this functionality added I wont have to support individual mediasite resources as a user will be able to install the pack and disable the media sites which they don't want which leaves me only having to update one addon and resource entry.

Donated, I will try to donate some more next month. Any way we can get a hotfix update before you take on the big project?
Thanks! Yes I will be uploading the update soon, tomorrow is the season event date for the one site that needs a fix and if they don't have the new fully responsive version of their site ready for that event tomorrow evening, there is a good chance that they wont update it or the embeddable media which is actually not embeddable at the moment - ok I just checked the site as I was in the middle of typing this and it appears they are reverting the site for this event which makes the broken bbcodes not broken anymore temporarily.

Looks like I will post an update tomorrow when I wake up as I am pretty much in the bag right now.

Thanks! Yes I will be uploading the update soon, tomorrow is the season event date for the one site that needs a fix and if they don't have the new fully responsive version of their site ready for that event tomorrow evening, there is a good chance that they wont update it or the embeddable media which is actually not embeddable at the moment - ok I just checked the site as I was in the middle of typing this and it appears they are reverting the site for this event which makes the broken bbcodes not broken anymore temporarily.

Looks like I will post an update tomorrow when I wake up as I am pretty much in the bag right now.
I took some time to run through another check of all the bbcodes and to add one requested for paypal buttons.

At this point I would like for someone/a couple people who has/have time to test all the bbcodes to see if they can catch anything that I missed.

Anyone interested let me know, I could release it right now, but I would rather have a person willing to test it first so that the rest of the folks who may not have time to mess around will know that they are getting something that works 100%

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
If you are going to discontinue the add on could you consider giving @JoshyPHP permission to take it over? He has been working on another free bbcode add on that is pretty good so far! It would be a great contribution to the community!

I feel your pain man. I'm about to do the same thing with my forum.
I don't have one of those and without obligations I could pretty much wipe my whole server and it wouldn't actually matter, I only use it for live development anyways.

I tried to embed Gametrailers videos and this happens:
Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 0.00.49.webp

IGN works fine though. Since it's a gaming site I would like this feature, do you know what the error could be? Thanks!

Top Bottom