MG 1.1 BB Code

thunderup

Whenever I insert an image via the "Media Gallery Embed" icon in a post, it simply displays the raw BBCode once posted...
I have even done an uninstall of the add-on via the admin CP and a reinstall, same results

Any ideas?

An uninstall and reinstall I would expect to fix it if it was what I initially thought, but worth checking anyway; is the BB code enabled on the Admin CP > Custom BB Codes page?

Do you have any other add-ons which may have added a GALLERY BB code? Or have you otherwise manually created a custom GALLERY BB code?

It may be worth disabling all other add-ons to see if it rectifies the issue.

Glad you found the cause.

I wouldn't generally expect another add-on to interfere with a custom BB code, though the Updates list for that resource suggests a conflict with the Custom BB Code system was fixed in version 1.0.8. If you're already using that version, then I suggest contacting the author.

Glad you found the cause.

I wouldn't generally expect another add-on to interfere with a custom BB code, though the Updates list for that resource suggests a conflict with the Custom BB Code system was fixed in version 1.0.8. If you're already using that version, then I suggest contacting the author.
Yeah, my email that I purchased it on originally I no longer have access to (version 1.0.6) so I never got the 1.0.8 email, just contacted him (y)

Top Bottom