• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed the plugin. Looks great!

Quick question: Has anyone successfully modified the img bbcode to accept width= and height= parameters?

It should be relatively easy to make a bbcode using png or jpg as the tag with options for size.

Gimme a few, I'll try it since I'm playing with bbcodes at the moment anyhow.

EDIT: But yeah i just re-read your post and that wouldn't help you as you need the img tag...lol sorry for misunderstanding that post.

It should be relatively easy to make a bbcode using png or jpg as the tag with options for size.

Gimme a few, I'll try it since I'm playing with bbcodes at the moment anyhow.

EDIT: But yeah i just re-read your post and that wouldn't help you as you need the img tag...lol sorry for misunderstanding that post.
Its plausible through PHP (and editing of this modification's files...)

Its plausible through PHP (and editing of this modification's files...)
Yeah that's round two for me...and I'm still waiting on the bell so I can sit down, rinse my mouth out and catch a breather whilst I ogle over the girl that is showing me the round 2 card. One fight at a time for me. ( though I have my first test domain for xf that I built and that needs taking down. Maybe I try it there and see what I can break before clearing that domain. :-) )

Read my article on adding custom aBBCodes the comprehensive guide, then look at the flash BBCode. You should be able to modify the files enouggh to get it working.

I was asked how we could wrap a text a picture. This was asked before and I looked through the pages. The Float TAG does the trick I belive.

I'm a using it wrong, because it doesn't do the trick :D

Trying to show the picture into the tag doesn't work either.

35i3kfk.jpg
[float="left"]Polonyalı bir bilim adamı sıfır kalorili gofretin patentini aldı.
Polonya’da bir bilimadamı, karabuğday kepeğinden yapılma "sıfır kalorili" ve glütensiz, ama antioksidan açısından zengin gofretlerinin patentini aldı.
[/float]

Use the float tags for the image like so:

Code:
[float="left"][img]your_image[/img][/float]Your text...

How have you defined your float tag?
This works for me:
Code:
<div style="float: left; margin-right: 8px"></div>

I use 2 separate tags for left and right so I can set right and left margins.

How have you defined your float tag?
This works for me:
Code:
<div style="float: left; margin-right: 8px"></div>

I use 2 separate tags for left and right so I can set right and left margins.

I lef it as default, I haven't made any changes to it. But when I use your code the message got messed up:

ZaMvV.png

As you can see from the screenshot here, the float tags work for me, or they did in Beta 4.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bb-code-manager-bb-code-xml-repository.8470/#post-127621

I haven't upgraded my test site to Beta 6 yet.

I'm using this on beta5. And another test installation which runs beta6 has the same problem unfortunately. I'll keep playing and trying but currently no luck.

Update: I downloaded your tags brogan [FLOAT_LEFT] [FLOAT_RIGHT] couldn't get them working either...

Try downloading my code from the thread I linked to above.
If that doesn't work then it would seem this add-on needs updating for Beta 6.

Try downloading my code from the thread I linked to above.
If that doesn't work then it would seem this add-on needs updating for Beta 6.

I downloaded your tags brogan [FLOAT_LEFT] [FLOAT_RIGHT] couldn't get them working either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom