XF 1.5 BB Code for Media Site

RSI

Does anyone have the BB Code info to embed videos from Fox News (foxnews.com)? I need to add it to the BB Code Media Sites list if possible. They may have restrictions on it, but I'm not sure.

By the way something is going on with the new post editor here. It keeps mixing text and the urls together when I try to post or edit. I'm using Firefox 54.0.1

Could be just their site playing up, I guess.

In case it helps, I've attached basically an add-on which will add the media site. It's just an XML file in the ZIP so just upload that via the Install Add-On page.

By the way something is going on with the new post editor here. It keeps mixing text and the urls together when I try to post or edit. I'm using Firefox 54.0.1
I'm not sure what would be happening there. I've not seen anyone else have the same issue.

Attachments

Thanks, the add-on worked and I also figured out why I was having that last problem. When I was going back and changing everything, mainly the Match URL's line I was just checking the post to see if the video was displaying after doing it. I should have posted the link again in the post to update everything so that what it was.

Anyway, I uninstalled the add-on and recreated everything manually and made a new post and it works now. Fox is currently redoing their website so there is a chance it may require modification sometime soon. That may have also been why I had the problem getting the videos to come up in my browser using https during lunch.
I'm not sure what would be happening there. I've not seen anyone else have the same issue.

I've noticed the new post editor is a little flaky at times, but it could just be with Firefox. When I tried to quickly edit a typo in my last post and had to do it several times because it kept mixing stuff together. Really strange...

Last edited:
Top Bottom