XF 1.2 BB Code Buttons No Longer Showing

LeaderJ

Hello,

Just installed XenForo 1.2 today. I'm using the Animate theme by XenFocus on my site, www.ioncraft.org.

After upgrading to 1.2, when composing a new thread, or replying to one, the BB Code Buttons which usually appear at the top of the editor no longer appear.

I've gone to the Templates and ran the Automatically Merge Changes button, but it still shows a lot of outdated templates, with many of them showing "Error The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand." when I try to manually click the Merge button.

Anyways, I'm assuming this is simply an outdated template error, but I'm no expert. Could anyone please offer me some assistance so that I can fix this problem. Thank you!

That would suggest an outdated editor_ui.css template.

First try to merge changes on that template. If you can't, then paste its contents into a text file (to back it up) and then revert the template.

In theory that should sort it.

That would suggest an outdated editor_ui.css template.

First try to merge changes on that template. If you can't, then paste its contents into a text file (to back it up) and then revert the template.

In theory that should sort it.

Thanks! I'll try it now and tell you what happens.

UPDATE: I wasn't able to Merge the template, so I saved a backup and reverted it. Now the buttons appear again! Thank you very much! They aren't styled, but at least they're there.

Top Bottom