Battlefield3Forum.com

Choloboy

Site URL: http://www.battlefield3forum.com

Due to the old admin, the forum was not able to take off as it should have. So I am here to change that. So far I have upgraded the forum to the latest version and have added a new theme and logo to go along with. Also I have re-arranged the forums to be better suited to the members.

Come on by and see the forum take off as it should have!

The background image used adds some battlefield 3 game atmosphere, but the rest of the forum apart from just that background does nothing for me. I don't think you need a theme based around the game, but if your going to start adding a background, you might as well take it further on add post icons and what-not to suit it better also. Right now it looks like you've started, then stopped short of creating a battlefield 3 theme.

The background image used adds some battlefield 3 game atmosphere, but the rest of the forum apart from just that background does nothing for me. I don't think you need a theme based around the game, but if your going to start adding a background, you might as well take it further on add post icons and what-not to suit it better also. Right now it looks like you've started, then stopped short of creating a battlefield 3 theme.

I am still editing the theme that's why. Going to change the icons and add other stuff.

Check out the new and improved Battlefield Forum! Feel free to share your opinions on what could be changed or improved on.

The backgrounds are almost done. Other then that, everything else is done.

Top Bottom