1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Choloboy, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

Site URL: http://www.battlefield3forum.com

Due to the old admin, the forum was not able to take off as it should have. So I am here to change that. So far I have upgraded the forum to the latest version and have added a new theme and logo to go along with. Also I have re-arranged the forums to be better suited to the members.

Come on by and see the forum take off as it should have!
  2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I would have kept the old skin. It fits the Battlefield feel.

But hey, it's your decision.
  3. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

I prefer the new theme, thanks for your opinion though.
  4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

The background image used adds some battlefield 3 game atmosphere, but the rest of the forum apart from just that background does nothing for me. I don't think you need a theme based around the game, but if your going to start adding a background, you might as well take it further on add post icons and what-not to suit it better also. Right now it looks like you've started, then stopped short of creating a battlefield 3 theme.
  5. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

I am still editing the theme that's why. Going to change the icons and add other stuff.
  6. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

Check out the new and improved Battlefield Forum! Feel free to share your opinions on what could be changed or improved on.

The backgrounds are almost done. Other then that, everything else is done.
  7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice clean style. Not so keen on the node icons though but looks to be a nice looking style.
  8. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Very Nice site. Nice and clean...
  9. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

Check out the new and finished Battlefield 3 Forum, feel free to leave comments and/or opinions on it.
  10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Nice new theme. Throw some camo and dirt on it though.
  11. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I'm just going to whip it out there. Were we a bit of inspiration at http://battlefieldo.com? Looks good though!
  12. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

Never heard of that site until just now lol But no you weren't lol
  13. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

What a coincidence then huh? Boy is the world small. :)
  14. Choloboy

Choloboy Member

I know right lol Now I feel like a copy cat lol