Battle.net Integration

Battle.net Integration [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($18.00)
Oh, ok! Will you be adding support to it for D3 and HS in the future when it becomes available?
My site is a gaming group site, we don't really cater to any particular game, but I like people being able to 'focus' their primary game where possible.

If I don't wish to enable HTTPS for my entire website, is there a way to get this plugin to work? I originally used HTTPS, but it was causing conflicts with another plugin of mine, so I disabled it and now this addon doesn't work anymore. I tried to enable HTTPS for just the callback URL and that didn't work. Does the Site URL also have to be HTTPS?

If I don't wish to enable HTTPS for my entire website, is there a way to get this plugin to work? I originally used HTTPS, but it was causing conflicts with another plugin of mine, so I disabled it and now this addon doesn't work anymore. I tried to enable HTTPS for just the callback URL and that didn't work. Does the Site URL also have to be HTTPS?
It is require of Battle.net.

@Nobita.Kun please fix for the Pandaren. Pandaren Horde list as "no race". Also even though it displays the avatar on the character select. Pandaren still get the low level generic blue avatar.

Using the API site, here is the info for Stab. So Pandarn Horde = race 26

Code:
  },{
        "name":"Stab",
        "realm":"Zul'jin",
        "battlegroup":"Ruin",
        "class":4,
        "race":26,
        "gender":1,
        "level":100,
        "achievementPoints":9770,
        "thumbnail":"zuljin/164/98860964-avatar.jpg",
        "spec":{
            "name":"Assassination",
            "role":"DPS",
            "backgroundImage":"bg-rogue-assassination",
            "icon":"ability_rogue_eviscerate",
            "description":"A deadly master of poisons who dispatches victims with vicious dagger strikes.",
            "order":0
        },
        "guild":"Gnome Chopping Network",
        "guildRealm":"Zul'jin"
    },{

Fixed it!

Update character.php

From

Code:
'Worgen',  'Pandaren (Horde)',
        'Pandaren (Neutral)',  'Pandaren (Alliance)'

to:

Code:
'Worgen', 26 => 'Pandaren (Horde)',
       24 => 'Pandaren (Neutral)', 25 => 'Pandaren (Alliance)'

Name and correct armory avatars now show!

Pawstar.webp

Last edited:
Can't seem to figure out why some classes of the Pandaren race don't load the battleNET avatar. I hope you can fix this soon :)

Can an option be added for both WoW and StarCraft instead of one or the other. The BattleNET auth allows you to authorize both. Also would like to see "no characters listed" where you can pick a name and still login via BattleNET so Diablo, Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone players can sign up for the site too. Ideally, I'd like to turn off normal registering and make logging in via BattleNET the only way to register.

@Nobita.Kun Any update yet on a fix for the classes with the Pandaren race not retreiving their character avatar and instead showing the default one like below? As you can see here, Stab is my Pandaren Rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Stab/simple

stab-png.111248

Is this module still active? And if so when will the payment link and the above issue be fixed? I am interrested in buying this module if it works and I can get to buy it that is.

I don't seem to have region check in my options, any idea why?

Also when selecting a character, it shows like this - any ideas? (Using pixel exit Fusion Gamer theme) I think the avatar is set to the same as the forum and they are not downsizing on this?

Attachments

• battle.net.webp
    battle.net.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't seem to have region check in my options, any idea why?

Also when selecting a character, it shows like this - any ideas? (Using pixel exit Fusion Gamer theme) I think the avatar is set to the same as the forum and they are not downsizing on this?
Look like your theme issues. Just give me your link. I will try to fix it.

I noticed thedarklight.eu has the same issue but on my PixelExit theme I had to adjust the battle_xenforo.css sizes from 100% to 50% to make the avatars scale properly on the sign up. I've attached a before and after image.

Code:
.battle_avatar .img.s {
    background-size: 48px 48px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.avatar:not(.battle_avatar) > img[src*="eu.battle.net"] {
    width: 50%;
    height: 50%;
}

.avatarScaler img[src*="eu.battle.net"] {
    width: 50%;
    height: 50%;