Basic Styling Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaury

Now that I've gotten the hang of the style properties, I am more than happy to create basic styles for people.

By basic styles, I mean just that. If you want graphics, you have two choices:
  • Have me style the forum and then have someone else do the graphics
  • Have someone else do both the styling and the graphics

My services are completely free of charge.

Current Work:
  • None

Completed Work:
  • geminiusa

Last edited:
What a great service amaury. Would you look at my site if and when you have the time. I need my XF to mimic my blogs style. I can do the graphics but am very new to the XF css etc. I am bridging WP and XF. I can send you my site address. Not quite sure on the for rules here just yet as i just bought the license this morning.

What a great service amaury. Would you look at my site if and when you have the time. I need my XF to mimic my blogs style. I can do the graphics but am very new to the XF css etc. I am bridging WP and XF. I can send you my site address. Not quite sure on the for rules here just yet as i just bought the license this morning.

I will need a link to your site if you want me to have a look. :)

Hello are you still taking on work? If so, do you have any experience is customizing the layout of a portal such as ExtraPortal or XenPorta?

Hello are you still taking on work? If so, do you have any experience is customizing the layout of a portal such as ExtraPortal or XenPorta?

Yes.

As for customizing, we do have XenPorta, but it depends. What are you looking for?

Looking to making the standard portal page look like this instead:

View attachment 80854

Basically turning each portal news post into a block instead.

That should be pretty easy, but I'll let you know if problems arise.

What is your forum URL? I'll register, and you can make me an administrator temporarily with access only to that area. (You can send me a conversation if you prefer.)

Understandable, I shouldn't have posted that in the first place. I'm probably just going to pay ******* for the design so I can get the free bug fixes/upgrades that are included with it.

Are you able to turn my homepage into a grid type view. My website is in the link on my signature ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom