Resource icon

[Banxix] Auto Close Threads 1.0.1 Patch 2

No permission to download

Banxix

Banxix submitted a new resource:

Auto Close Threads - Auto close threads

The addons allow you to automatically close threads after X minutes in specified forums.

Conditions:
  • Close threads after X minutes.
  • Close based on Thread creation date or last message date.
  • Exclude sticky threads.
  • Exclude usergroups.

Performance impact: None
Query: None

I have just written the addon this afternoon due to my personal need so it is considered Beta.

Read more about this resource...

I do not have time to thoroughly test it so if you see bugs please report here.
I will remove Beta label next week.

@Banxix

Odd thing happening here. If I go into a thread which has been auto-closed it displays the closed notice, but the quick reply box is still there and normal members can reply to it. Viewing the thread list, it shows that the thread is open (and the lock isn't there like with other closed threads).

@Banxix

Odd thing happening here. If I go into a thread which has been auto-closed it displays the closed notice, but the quick reply box is still there and normal members can reply to it. Viewing the thread list, it shows that the thread is open (and the lock isn't there like with other closed threads).

I think I missed that part. But it has been used for several months and it's just working. The symtom is not likely from my addon.

Hey, will it also automatically close a thread if you move the thread (which is open) to the node where all the threads are closed immediately?

@Banxix Getting Server error logs.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'node_id' of non-object src/addons/Banxix/AutoCloseThreads/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:22

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 8, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Banxix/AutoCloseThreads/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(22): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 22, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(23): Banxix\AutoCloseThreads\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/threads/61059/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'Forum' of non-object src/addons/Banxix/AutoCloseThreads/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:22

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 8, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Banxix/AutoCloseThreads/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(22): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 22, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(23): Banxix\AutoCloseThreads\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/threads/61059/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom