XF 1.2 Banner position in header

woei

Hi guys,

I'm really struggling with the position of my banner in the header. I have got it working, but I just want to move it a bit more to the left, because now the text "Login or Sign Up" is hoovering above it.

The code that I use to get it there is:
Code:
<div style="display: block; float: right; line-height: {xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight - 4'}px; *line-height: @headerLogoHeight; height: @headerLogoHeight; vertical-align: middle">

I have added a screenshot of the current situation. How do I just move it some more to the left. In the middle would be perfect, but when I use float: center the banner just shows up above the logo, creating an even more ugly situation :)

Anybody?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-03-18 00.41.19.webp
    Screenshot 2014-03-18 00.41.19.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 91
Thank you for this tip.

For anyone interested:

Code:
<div style="display: block; float:right; margin-right:130px; line-height: {xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight - 4'}px; *line-height: @headerLogoHeight; height: @headerLogoHeight; vertical-align: middle">

Result is attached. The Login or Sign up doesn't overlay anymore. But I'm not done. @Brogan how can I now get the same space under the logo and banner above it, so it looks cleaner instead of pushed to the top. And for the cherry on top, a line of text above the banner?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-03-19 00.06.47.webp
    Screenshot 2014-03-19 00.06.47.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom