Banned users

vexx

Hey guys,

Every time an user gets banned, I want to show that the user is banned on his profile page and on every post that he posted on. Default, it seems XF shows nothing, so even if the user is banned, it just shows as a regular user.

How can I change this?

Thanks!

Add them to a banned user group - set this in the ACP to happen automatically when banned.

Banned member profiles are not accessible to regular members.

Banned users are not included in the member count and do not show in the member list or search. In addition, the profile pages of banned users are only accessible by Administrators.

By default there is no outward indication that a member has been banned. If desired, a user group can be created specifically for this purpose, with the appropriate display styling priority set to ensure it overrides any other groups the user is a member of.

http://xenforo.com/help/discouraging-banning/

and here comes the silly question, do I have to run a cron to move the banned users into the new usergroup? I launched the Usergroup Promotion cron with no luck

Just create the Banner user group and set it under ACP -> Options -> User Discouragement and Discipline -> Add User Group on Ban

Top Bottom