Implemented Banned Users still in Members List

MYstIC G

Howdy,

Had my first drone user signup on my Xenforo installation today. Used the spam cleaner, everything worked fine. Only issue is that the user that's been dumped is still visible in the members lists.

This means that their profile can be accessed and the signature links that are complete spam are still visible and effectively on the site.

Is there some special way of excluding banned users from the members lists and/or preventing their profile url's being loaded? If not is this likely to be introduced as I think it would be much more effective than having to manually delete every daft spammer account.

Cheers!

Upvote 13
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Temporary ban leads to a temporarily hidden profile though, it's not the end of the world. Reverting this would be awful. The option to toggle would be good but should not be done if it brings back all the spambot rubbish.
why wouldn't you ban spambots permanently?

I agree - temporarily "suspended/banned" members should still be in the list - permanently banned ones shouldn't.

Especially as people will likely be using the warning system to escalate bans and be issuing temporary ones before finally getting rid.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom