XF 2.2 Banned members can post

A banned member is still posting on my forum, I checked his permission, he is not allowed to do anything, why is this? It's never happened before, thanks!

I'm using 2.2.1

I'm really confused, checked other banned members, "Analyze Permissions" indicates they can post too. What do I have to do to really ban a user? He can't read or do anything on the forum, only a banned message.

He is actually making new posts after the ban? And these posts are getting published?

Yes, he started a new thread asking why he was banned. I removed it. Then he replied to a thread and asked again.

He is definitely banned.

Also, I checked other banned members, according to the "Analyze Permissions", they can post too, although they never done that.

No banned usergroup, just "banned".

On edit user page in admin panel

Edit User: username
Banned.

Checked out another xenforo forum, it's the same. I'm running 3 xenforo forums converted from vBulletin. Maybe they never worked as I expected?

Do you have any addons that may be interfering? When a user is banned they should just get a message saying "You have been banned." and not be able to see anything other than that message.

Scroll down and look, see if any boxes are ticked under "Secondary Usergroups."
No, only in "Registered".

Does the ban action change the member's usergroups on your forum?

You might be looking at two different accounts. You may have banned one and he asked why he was banned with a new account with a very similar username.
No, the same account, the banned username was stricken through.

Do you have any addons that may be interfering? When a user is banned they should just get a message saying "You have been banned." and not be able to see anything other than that message.
Very unlikely, I only installed two official addons to avoid strange problems:

XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Redirects for vBulletin 1.1.5

Top Bottom