Banlist

Banlist 1.1.2

No permission to download
Heres a couple suggestions. Search for users unbanned by x. And have the option of displaying this in the moderator bar, and not in a navtab.

Nice... an issue for mods to view who are banned, which this fixes for them, without exposing to everyone. I take it this is permission based?

Heres a couple suggestions. Search for users unbanned by x. And have the option of displaying this in the moderator bar, and not in a navtab.
Thank you for suggestion. I will consider with this, because moderator bar is special for Admin or Moderator

Installed this on our forum, and it allowed anyone with access to the log to lift bans on banned members even if they werent admins or mods... lol

there also seems to be a word wrap problem with the reason column, pushes the rest of the columns too far to the left if there is alot of text under "reason", also removing the edit column would solve the other issue of users being able to lift bans. Also would be great if it sorted by temporary bans first rather then lumping the perma's in with the temporary's and just sorting them by date alone.

Installed this on our forum, and it allowed anyone with access to the log to lift bans on banned members even if they werent admins or mods... lol
Are you set permissions?
being able to sort by clicking on the header would be ideal.
Thank you for suggestion. :p
there also seems to be a word wrap problem with the reason column, pushes the rest of the columns too far to the left if there is alot of text under "reason", also removing the edit column would solve the other issue of users being able to lift bans. Also would be great if it sorted by temporary bans first rather then lumping the perma's in with the temporary's and just sorting them by date alone.
Ha. just test anything you said. Seems not good if we have a too length :p

Last edited:
Spawne and I have a pretty good sized forum and would like to use this add on as our public ban log. Any idea on if or when you plan to make any of the updates we mentioned? (sortable by clicking header / remove edit feature)

Spawne and I have a pretty good sized forum and would like to use this add on as our public ban log. Any idea on if or when you plan to make any of the updates we mentioned? (sortable by clicking header / remove edit feature)
Waiting for next releasing of Addon :)

Top Bottom