Banlist

Banlist 1.1.2

No permission to download
get some error

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers() must be of the type array, string given, called in /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/Model/Banning.php on line 74 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Banning.php:43

Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Banning.php(43): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/srv/www/public...', 43, Array)
#1 /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/Model/Banning.php(74): XenForo_Model_Banning->countBannedUsers('user_ban.end_da...')
#2 /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/ControllerPublic/Banlist.php(206): Nobita_Banlist_Model_Banning->countBannedUsersTemporary()
#3 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Nobita_Banlist_ControllerPublic_Banlist->actionTemporary()
#4 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /srv/www/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://domain.com/banlist/temporary"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/banlist/temporary"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I'm sorry. I didn't get notice from your reply :oops: I'll look it ;)

How can I add a link to the drop down menu. I would like to have the drop down menu look like this. Then the server bans would be linked to a page.

Banned Users

Permanent

Temporary

Server Bans

How can I add a link to the drop down menu. I would like to have the drop down menu look like this. Then the server bans would be linked to a page.

Banned Users

Permanent

Temporary

Server Bans
I'll support other links in next release.
Is there a way to set this up so you can "search" for a user who has been banned.
I don't understand what's your suggestion!

Any hope for sorting by temporary or permanent bans in the near future? Also is there any way for it to list what we write in the "notes" section when issuing infraction based bans? Rather then just "rules violations".

Any hope for sorting by temporary or permanent bans in the near future?
This will be applied for index of banlist?
Also is there any way for it to list what we write in the "notes" section when issuing infraction based bans? Rather then just "rules violations".
Hmm? Could you give more explain for that?

This will be applied for index of banlist?

Hmm? Could you give more explain for that?

In VB the ban list had a clear division between perma bans and temporary bans, temps being on top since those were the most relevant. Right now it just sorts by date only, there needs to be a clear division between temp and perma's, so that the temps dont get lost in the permaban list. Makes it a little easier to manage. But if you notice in the list below, it says "rules violations" in the reason for the ban. But under the notes section when the infraction was given, my moderator wrote...
Note:
Bumping old threads for no reason. Made it the same points/expiration as spamming.

but this isnt visible to the public.

i should also note, see where it says "enjoy your lifetime...", that was an outright ban, not part of the infraction system, yet it shows the reason for the ban. That function doesnt work for bans that result from infractions.

In VB the ban list had a clear division between perma bans and temporary bans, temps being on top since those were the most relevant. Right now it just sorts by date only, there needs to be a clear division between temp and perma's, so that the temps dont get lost in the permaban list. Makes it a little easier to manage. But if you notice in the list below, it says "rules violations" in the reason for the ban. But under the notes section when the infraction was given, my moderator wrote...

but this isnt visible to the public.

Why you don't using YouDomain.com/banlist/permanent for order by `Permanent`
i should also note, see where it says "enjoy your lifetime...", that was an outright ban, not part of the infraction system, yet it shows the reason for the ban. That function doesnt work for bans that result from infractions.
Look like you want to make new fields that's allow you can make an note. Is that needed?

this update just killed banlist no longer can see it nor can see the new options:

ajxA2.png

ajxzA.png

ajxB1.png

ajxAI.png

ok working fine had to pause and flush all cloudflare cache and then rebuild add one caches again fixed my issue.
once all was working i resumed cloudflare again...

Hey Nobita, would be great add this options:
(none) to hide completely the link:
0cff74a2d81545075b1caf214f1b3d8e.png

primary route. to choose your own.
02cd6dca5d7a2bf48851c22aa9a85367.png

the possibility to hide some fields, in my case, I would like to get rid this one: (banned by)
474c4dac23e2efd451fd67633a4f43d6.png

--
I'm also interested in buy the branding removal :coffee:

Hey Nobita, would be great add this options:
(none) to hide completely the link:
0cff74a2d81545075b1caf214f1b3d8e.png

primary route. to choose your own.
02cd6dca5d7a2bf48851c22aa9a85367.png

the possibility to hide some fields, in my case, I would like to get rid this one: (banned by)
474c4dac23e2efd451fd67633a4f43d6.png

--
I'm also interested in buy the branding removal :coffee:
$20 for removable copyright :)

Top Bottom