Banlist

Banlist 1.1.2

No permission to download
Yes but there was only one permission to set. Whether or not you could view it. In order to make it for public viewing we would need to have it where we could either remove the edit column all together, or just set permissions for which user groups could actually edit bans, and just have that column disappear for user groups who dont have that permission. (y)

Yes but there was only one permission to set. Whether or not you could view it. In order to make it for public viewing we would need to have it where we could either remove the edit column all together, or just set permissions for which user groups could actually edit bans, and just have that column disappear for user groups who dont have that permission. (y)
I need login your site to testing with your reported? :) I try to edit with no permissions and I can't :)

Nobita.Kun updated Banlist with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6 releasing with big update?!?

Change log in new feature:
- Now support responsive.
- Allow sort by username, ban date, also allow users can search all banned by admin or mod :)
- Improvement code

NOTE: This Addon have an copyright, with someone to try remove copyright which don't allow by me, this won't get any supports from me. Want to remove copyright please contact with me

Please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just letting you know, still have been unable to remove banned list from admin navigation menu.

After updateing Xenforo to 1.2.2 Server Error

Server Error
Declaration of Nobita_Banlist_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 45
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/testforum/admin.php at line 13

After updateing Xenforo to 1.2.2 Server Error

Server Error
Declaration of Nobita_Banlist_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 45
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/testforum/admin.php at line 13
Thank you for reported. I'll update Addon soon :P

get some error

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Banning::countBannedUsers() must be of the type array, string given, called in /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/Model/Banning.php on line 74 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Banning.php:43

Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Banning.php(43): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/srv/www/public...', 43, Array)
#1 /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/Model/Banning.php(74): XenForo_Model_Banning->countBannedUsers('user_ban.end_da...')
#2 /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/Banlist/ControllerPublic/Banlist.php(206): Nobita_Banlist_Model_Banning->countBannedUsersTemporary()
#3 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Nobita_Banlist_ControllerPublic_Banlist->actionTemporary()
#4 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /srv/www/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://domain.com/banlist/temporary"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/banlist/temporary"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom