Badges

Badges 1.0.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to remove the emails altogether?

Also, is it impossible to give the same badge to the same user more than once. Are there plans to change this?

For some reason, the users matching the criteria I set are not getting the badge. I set it up so if they are part of a group they should receive the badge, but they are not receiving it and I have to give it manually. Anyone else having this issue?

For some reason, the users matching the criteria I set are not getting the badge. I set it up so if they are part of a group they should receive the badge, but they are not receiving it and I have to give it manually. Anyone else having this issue?
UPDATE: Took about 3 hours but finally auto-added. Anyway to speed that up?

UPDATE: Took about 3 hours but finally auto-added. Anyway to speed that up?

Did you try running the chron job in the ACP? I found that running it manually would give the badges instantly.

@CMTV , is there any way to display the badges in member postbit, like how trophies display?

1579472344374.webp

That's a Trophy, not a badge from the add-on. Is there a way to display badges on here as well?

Did you try running the chron job in the ACP? I found that running it manually would give the badges instantly.

@CMTV , is there any way to display the badges in member postbit, like how trophies display?

View attachment 216959

That's a Trophy, not a badge from the add-on. Is there a way to display badges on here as well?
I just tried the chron job, still not giving the badges to the roles defined, been over 13 hours. Guessing something may be wrong on my end or in the addon side.

Hi,

would it be possible to add a setting that limits the presentation of a badge in a category?
For example, that you only get one badge from one category.

And you should be able to deactivate the sending of mail.

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove the emails altogether?

Also, is it impossible to give the same badge to the same user more than once. Are there plans to change this?
I also would like to know if there is this functionality. A user has all email notifications turned off by default but still gets the award email. If we could turn it off by user or even altogether it would be helpful.

Another thing:

- There is any way of showing the badges for mobile users?

Would be great if you add this.

The add-on works perfectly. Using in a live Forum, no bugs reported. Thank you very much for your work.
This ^

The badges look great on Desktop, but not visible in mobile, is there a way to change that?

Good Evening,

I setup 4 badges and also granted them via cron job to my users. But the badges wont be displayed at the profile as well as not at the post bit. Do i need to add somethin manually to get this done?

Cheers and thank you!

Does anyone know why the badges aren't appearing on the Legend theme of @ThemeHouse?
I don't think this works with UI.X based themes out of the box due to differing template code.

You could add this code to your message_macro template

Find:
Code:
</div>
        <span class="message-userArrow"></span>
    </section>
</xf:macro>

Before that add:
Code:
<xf:if is="{{ property('CMTV_Badges_show_in_message') }}">
    <xf:css src="CMTV_Badges_featured_badges.less" />

<xf:macro name="featured_badges" template="CMTV_Badges_featured_badges_macros"
              arg-location="message" arg-user="{$user}" />
</xf:if>

That should add the badges below all the message user info elements

I don't think this works with UI.X based themes out of the box due to differing template code.

Find:
Code:
</div>
    </section>

Before that add:
Code:

Thank you soo much! That is perfect!
I love this community.

Find:
Code:
</div>
    </section>

Before that add:
Code:

This is why I haven't downloaded this addon. However, I'll give it a shot using this fix.

Getting this in my admin panel
11.02.46-28.03.20.png

I have not changed anything in those files and it's just the default install of this addon

Hello,

In my board, i seen this error :
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method getFeaturedBadges on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984
This error is result of deleted account, for resolved this error i have modified the template : CMTV_Badges_featured_badges_macros

Before :
HTML:
<xf:macro name="featured_badges" arg-location="!" arg-user="!">
    <xf:if contentcheck="true">
        <div class="featuredBadges featuredBadges--{$location}">
            <xf:contentcheck>
                <xf:foreach loop="$user.getFeaturedBadges()" value="$userBadge">
                    <xf:set var="$badge" value="{$userBadge.Badge}" />

<a href="{{ link('members', $user) }}#badges"
                       class="featuredBadge"
                       title="{$badge.title}" data-xf-init="tooltip">

<xf:macro name="badge_icon" template="CMTV_Badges_badge_macros"
                                  arg-badge="{$badge}" arg-context="featured-{$location}" />
                    </a>

</xf:foreach>
            </xf:contentcheck>
        </div>

After :
HTML:
<xf:macro name="featured_badges" arg-location="!" arg-user="!">
    <xf:if contentcheck="true">
        <div class="featuredBadges featuredBadges--{$location}">
            <xf:contentcheck>
                <xf:if is="$user is not empty">
                <xf:foreach loop="$user.getFeaturedBadges()" value="$userBadge">
                    <xf:set var="$badge" value="{$userBadge.Badge}" />

<a href="{{ link('members', $user) }}#badges" 
                       class="featuredBadge" 
                       title="{$badge.title}" data-xf-init="tooltip">

<xf:macro name="badge_icon" template="CMTV_Badges_badge_macros" 
                                  arg-badge="{$badge}" arg-context="featured-{$location}" />
                    </a>

</xf:foreach>
            </xf:contentcheck>
        </div>

With this modification, the system bypass deleted accounts and check only valid account ;)

Best regards,
Kévin.

Top Bottom