XF 1.3 Background Behind Avatar?

taylor_smith

Did search, but couldn't come up with the answer. Possibly using the wrong terminology.

Which style property controls the background color behind an avatar? I tried:

General > Avatar
Member List Item > Avatar

Changed the background color in both of these, but the color below didn't change.

Right, this has to do with the fact that we wanted the background of avatars to be styled based on the color palette. So blue designs could have blue avatars without requiring an image edit. The downside is avatars that are transparent.

To disable this, go to Style Properties > General > Avatar > Blank out the background color property.

Last edited:
Right, this has to do with the fact that we wanted the background of avatars to be styled based on the color palette. So blue designs could have blue avatars without requiring an image edit. The downside is avatars that are transparent.

To disable this, go to Style Properties > General > Avatar > Blank out the background color property.

So, I blanked out everything (see attached image). But the color still shows.

Attachments

• blanked_out.webp
    blanked_out.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 23

I still can't seem to change this color. I also attempted to change the login bar color, but it won't update.

Top Bottom