Lack of interest backend - Search for Users

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

loplo

I'd like to be able to create a report/search filter that shows me a list of the authenticated members between two dates, AND have posted at least X number of messages in these dates, call it active members between dates.

I've tried with "Last visited between:" and "Message count between:" but the latest is not restricted to the first criteria, instead is covering the whole activity of the member.

Is there a chance to add a checkbox, in a future release, that restricts the "Message count between:" to the "Last visited between:" period?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Those two criteria do work together, but your requirements don't appear to be those criteria. Based on your wording, I believe you're asking for:
  • Users that were active between 2 arbitrary dates. We don't store this; we only know their most recent activity.
  • Posted more than X messages between 2 arbitrary dates. Similarly, we don't store this; we only know their total number of messages.
So it seems like you're after different criteria (which may be unlikely to be something we expose in this search).

Top Bottom