• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make the tag clouds clickable, just like XenMedio has.
... and where would you go after clicking the link? The 'cloud' is not a tag cloud for your entire site but rather a cloud of search terms that somebody entered at a search engine (eg: Google) and that search engine showed that page in their results. In other words, that 'cloud' you see at the bottom of the page is unique only to the individual page that it is being shown on.

... Keyword tag i mean, sorry for that.
Or could you make a separate plugin for that, similar to XenMedio Keywords on every pages.
I'm not sure if you're following... this mod is not a keyword tag cloud, it is a search engine results cloud, two very different things. What you're after would be a totally different mod.

So I installed this add-on....when do see the tag cloud?
Once someone lands on your page via any search engine. If you yourself are searching for your site make sure you aren't using https on google.

Demo:http://8wayrun.com/media

Keyword tag i mean, sorry for that.
Or could you make a separate plugin for that, similar to XenMedio Keywords on every pages.
This add-on shows the results of keywords that brought users to your site (to be more precise, exactly to that page of your site) via search engines.

Example, you have a topic based on chess, random user searches chess on google and lands on your page, then the page shows the word 'chess' on "users found this page looking for" section. If it were clickable it'd not make sense coz if you click it you are directed to the same page anyway, and this is not meant for this add-on. XenMedio tag's does that since each video is tagged with certain keywords, this isn't exactly the same.

I'm not sure if you're following... this mod is not a keyword tag cloud, it is a search engine results cloud, two very different things. What you're after would be a totally different mod.

Thanks kevin...am now beginning to see results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom