• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
IE9 updated this week and we've discovered that there's a conflict between AzuCloud & IE9 new version v9.0.8112.16421.

It does not allow posting and instead gives the error message of:

"The following error occurred: Please enter a valid message."

Not sure, I wouldn't use I.E out of choice, it's only when I tested it on the work laptop I got the error, I think other people can work with it, depending on how quick there internet speed is / how paitent they are, if the page loads fully in 8 it will allow you to post.

I haven't got any updates for IE9 showing up and I can't reproduce the issue :/

Does it happen on pages where azucloud isn't displayed?

It has been replicated by several sources with AzuCloud (well, 3 sources) and when Azu was disabled they all worked. PVO_Dave and myself both tested (me on two sites). What version of IE9 do you have?

It has been replicated by several sources with AzuCloud (well, 3 sources) and when Azu was disabled they all worked. PVO_Dave and myself both tested (me on two sites). What version of IE9 do you have?
em5i.png

If it's not AzuCloud it's one heck of a coincidence. But we are just reporting what we found. Right now I'm doing further testing to see if I have a decision to make. IE9 makes up 4.9% of my traffic but it's unsure how many of those are lurkers or users as I only had 1 guy say he was having issues.

If it's not AzuCloud it's one heck of a coincidence. But we are just reporting what we found. Right now I'm doing further testing to see if I have a decision to make. IE9 makes up 4.9% of my traffic but it's unsure how many of those are lurkers or users as I only had 1 guy say he was having issues.

What about XenForo version? My live and test sites are on 1.1.1

how can I move this below the ad_below_content template?

I can't find anything in the page_container related to azucloud.
I made a new template called "azseo" and placed it below "ad_below_content" in page_container. Then I went to library>dark>azucloud>eventlistener>template hook and replaced ad_below_content with azseo. Be sure to put your hook name in "azseo" as azseo to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom