• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden I'm getting this error on my XF 1.1.1 installation:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: host - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:18 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#2 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#3 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(154): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#4 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/is-this-true.9608/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {

Solutions? (username omitted, of course).

All of a sudden I'm getting this error on my XF 1.1.1 installation:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: host - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:18 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#2 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#3 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(154): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#4 /path/username/theparacast.com/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/is-this-true.9608/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {

Solutions? (username omitted, of course).

Are you running the latest azucloud version?

I have upgraded from 0.0.1 to 0.1.2 and do not see any search terms after removing azucloud from the template.

Does this mean I have to re-add the template or just wait awhile to see if it will show up later?

It is using the hook ad_below_content, so as long as that is present within your Page_Container.

Your Page_Container template should look something like:

{xen:raw $contents}

<xen:include template="ad_below_content" />

You would normally insert the template under $contents, which it is doing with the use of this hook.

It is using the hook ad_below_content, so as long as that is present within your Page_Container.

Your Page_Container template should look something like:

{xen:raw $contents}

<xen:include template="ad_below_content" />

You would normally insert the template under $contents, which it is doing with the use of this hook.
I do have the ad_below_content code right below the raw $content's code you posted and it's still not showing. Does it have something to do with me already having an advertisement in ad_below_content? This is my ad_below_content code:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3,4,7}">
<xen:if is="{$forum.node_id} == 17"><center>
<script type="text/javascript">
ch_client = "Octavius";
ch_width = 728;
ch_height = 90;
ch_type = "mpu";
ch_sid = "8th Legion Bottom Banner";
ch_color_site_link = "#0000CC";
ch_color_title = "#0000CC";
ch_color_border = "#D6D6D6";
ch_color_text = "#020040";
ch_color_bg = "#E1E1E1";
</script>
<script src="http://scripts.chitika.net/eminimalls/amm.js" type="text/javascript">
</script></center>
<xen:else /><center><script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7690221894315962";
/* The 8th Legion Bottom Banner */
google_ad_slot = "5134676885";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
</center>
</xen:if>
</xen:if>

I am also having a similar problem with DarkImmortal's Post Ratings modification. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ad_message_below-template-hook-doesnt-work.26528/

Since the search cloud isn't showing without the template edit, I put the template edit back in.

It shows now except for on the forum home page or the portal home page (index as controller somethin). I am using xenporta.

These are my active controllers.

XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member:member
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Page:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Category:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index:forum
EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki:index
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:portal
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Category:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Keyword:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Service:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_User:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Playlist:index
Arcade_ControllerPublic_Arcade:index,play,browse
Arcade_ControllerPublic_ArcadeUgly:index,play,browse

Are one of those clashing with each other to prevent them from showing on the forum home page and portal index?

Ever since I upgraded they stopped showing up there.

I have these in Active controllers:

EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Category:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Keyword:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Service:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_User:index
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Playlist:index

Search cloud only showing on Media home and Category page, Not showing on Media View page, any idea what is wrong?

Does this really help with google search ranking and such? Thought Google blocks these types of things nowadays. (keywords, meta-data)

Does this really help with google search ranking and such? Thought Google blocks these types of things nowadays. (keywords, meta-data)
Yes, it does... immensely.

This add-on has nothing to do with meta data. Google does not block tag clouds, and this is not a stuffed keyword cloud either, as it only uses relevant terms the page is already being found for, it does not allow you to enter or define terms to manipulate Google rankings. This will only help increase an existing terms ranking that Google is already finding the page for, nothing else.

Are one of those clashing with each other to prevent them from showing on the forum home page and portal index?
Not sure why you have multiple for the portal home, as I only have one, and it works correctly, being:

EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:index

I'm trying to uninstall this add-on... I can't remember if it required any template changes during installation?

Did it require any code additions/editing in PAGE_CONTAINER ? Or anywhere else?

Let me know - thanks!

I'm trying to uninstall this add-on... I can't remember if it required any template changes during installation?

Did it require any code additions/editing in PAGE_CONTAINER ? Or anywhere else?

Let me know - thanks!

Originally yes, search 'azucloud' in PAGE_CONTAINER to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom