• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Thread
wink.png

Yes, Page Container template was reverted. Add <xen:include template="dark_azucloud" /> back in as instructed

Someone mentioned there is an option to ignore terms that include your site url. I can't find that option anywhere.

DI is working on fixing that issue further I believe, as its not stopping site URL's showing up completely...
That's great to hear.
Do you know how we can completely remove those url clouds for the time being?
The cloud search tool is very limited, we can't select All and delete. Have to do manually one by one.

Yer... it is painful at present. The way I would do it, is go into your DB table dark_azucloud_terms and run a search through the table using the full domain, then tick and delete them permanently from the DB.

Obviously backup the table first... just incase.

I am hoping DI realizes these issues using it and improves its backend functionality as it goes. That was the biggest shortfall with the VB version, the backend management ability, because it quickly becomes extremely large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom