• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AzuCloud - Long Tail SEO Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Works now. Great one.
Is it possible to get a Sidebar Box instead?

This seems like SEO Gold to me.
Great work.
This Addon is so good, I'm giving it a highly sought after Xenforo T Shirt already !
xenforo-tshirt-jpg.7945

And please, people, stop asking, of course she'll take it off when this Addon is complete :)

In the search cloud, I fine one serch keyword not relate to the thread, should I need to cross out that keyword?

I'd like an option to disable it from the forum-list (front) page. Can we do that and keep it working for the threads only?

I'd like an option to disable it from the forum-list (front) page. Can we do that and keep it working for the threads only?

In the Active Controllers list, remove:

Code:
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index:index

to disable AzuCloud on the index/front page. If you want to disable it on forum pages as well, remove:

Code:
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum:index

Is this right DI for Jaxels newly refined portal, that now uses the forum root as also the homepage:

EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:index,portal

Has this addon helped anyone? Do you have stats to show? :D
I haven't installed it yet but I am seriously considering it now.

This is what this mod did for me last year on my vb4 install... which was already several years old and hung around the 30k visit mark pretty consistently. This mod is the same as the VB4 one... only improved further for use and administration.

If memory serves me correct, I installed it around Feb or Mar last year. You can see how quick it snowballs month after month over the year.

You can see at the end of the year when I changed to XF and lost all this data. It is now slowly beginning to recover again with the use of this mod once again.

Capture.webp

This will do more for your uniques overall, as that is what it captures primarily. From those uniques, you hope to gain some more regular users which then convert into returning visitors, which if you do the math on the above figures, works like a charm.

This is what this mod did for me last year on my vb4 install... which was already several years old and hung around the 30k visit mark pretty consistently. This mod is the same as the VB4 one... only improved further for use and administration.

If memory serves me correct, I installed it around Feb or Mar last year. You can see how quick it snowballs month after month over the year.

You can see at the end of the year when I changed to XF and lost all this data. It is now slowly beginning to recover again with the use of this mod once again.

View attachment 9653

This will do more for your uniques overall, as that is what it captures primarily. From those uniques, you hope to gain some more regular users which then convert into returning visitors, which if you do the math on the above figures, works like a charm.

Thats amazing! Im just curious, what happend in December? lol

Stated above... I dropped VB and moved to XF at the end of the year, around Oct / Nov, thus a decline due to massive change in page structures, content, posts per page, etc etc. Change software, you will suffer consequences. I didn't want to wait for all these mods to be built, so I changed near immediately to get away from VB and suffered the consequences, knowing I will rebuild it all over this year.

Stated above... I dropped VB and moved to XF at the end of the year, around Oct / Nov, thus a decline due to massive change in page structures, content, posts per page, etc etc. Change software, you will suffer consequences. I didn't want to wait for all these mods to be built, so I changed near immediately to get away from VB and suffered the consequences, knowing I will rebuild it all over this year.

Sorry just noticed you mentioned that. Still very nice. My site is new. About 20 - 30 unique visitors a day. You think this would help such a small site?

Hey Guys,

I cant seem to get this cool mod working on my XenMedio addon. As a lot of my media seems to do well in google i definatley want to add this to XenMedio. I tried using the example in the first page
Code:
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media:index,media,mediaComments,categoryView,categories,playlists,mediaView,mediaComments
I added that to active controllers.

I searched my site in google and found a few video clips(medio) results and clicked them. Couldnt find the addon at the bottom of the page. Works fine everywhere else.

Any ideas? Cheers guys

Yep... just did a search for one of my videos as well, also didn't show up. I believe it may possibly have something to do with the changes made to it... I am looking at it now to find the right controller statement from the current media.php file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom