XF 1.3 Avatar problem

ErikaTV

Hello guys!
So recently I am helping a friend with a website.
And for some reason the default avatars are not working. I have asked a couple of friends to make an account on the site, and it still does this.

ec6f753efbcf911ebd018e66edbd7150.png

Another Example:

faece37820d663426a80632649c613f2.png

And if I right click and open the image in a new tab this is what it says:

b2836941697861e117210657badbc260.png

I think it might have something to do with the theme, because when I go on the default theme it is back to normal. I really want to use this theme, and fix this issue!

If someone can please help, that would mean so much! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
This is one of the avatar images in the default style: http://eliteraid.com/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_l.png

It doesn't exist in your custom style: http://eliteraid.com/styles/flatawesome/xenforo/avatars/avatar_l.png

You will need to copy the avatars directory from the default style to your custom style.

The same applies to any other images you may be missing.
I have copied them over. And it seems to still not work.
After I copy them over into the FileZilla avatar directory, is there another step I should be doing?

The avatars still don't exist in the style directory.

The requested URL /styles/flatawesome/xenforo/avatars/avatar_l.png was not found on this server.

In the simplest terms, all you need to do is log in to your FTP client and copy the styles/default/xenforo/avatars/ directory to /styles/flatawesome/xenforo.

Can you screenshot the avatars directory for the style from your FTP application?

Like all the other avatar images work.
When I go to the server list, I see the images.

abbb5a856d1c1e2dfee5cd225ab08949.png

-----------------------------------------------

But when I look at someones profile picture or someone on the side bar it looks like this:

a7e02db41c684f9ecb891a13ce2089d9.png

---------------------------------------------

6d96360ee9d86a5537b02fb0ffb5ab9e.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom