No permission to buy ($9.99)
So far 1.1.1 has been rock solid. :)

This is perfect for forums that receive ads from Google (and other sources) proper. It allows us to personally monitor and approve/disprove avatars that might make the Ad Gods angry. Pleasing the Ad Gods after the fact is quite a process. It was a lowly avatar that had not seen the light of day in over 10 years that got us dropped from their "nice" list.

As you can imagine, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Going through all of the other 27,000 avatars to ensure no other infractions existed just sucked. This add-on prevents us from having to deal with issues like this. I'm happy to report that this latest release fits our need perfectly and the Ad Gods are pleased. :)

Great job Nobita!

So far 1.1.1 has been rock solid. :)

This is perfect for forums that receive ads from Google (and other sources) proper. It allows us to personally monitor and approve/disprove avatars that might make the Ad Gods angry. Pleasing the Ad Gods after the fact is quite a process. It was a lowly avatar that had not seen the light of day in over 10 years that got us dropped from their "nice" list.

As you can imagine, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Going through all of the other 27,000 avatars to ensure no other infractions existed just sucked. This add-on prevents us from having to deal with issues like this. I'm happy to report that this latest release fits our need perfectly and the Ad Gods are pleased. :)

Great job Nobita!
Thank man :D

Nobita, I've found another minor bug:

With "can manage avatar moderation" set to NO, then moderators with thread moderation permissions enabled, cannot view the thread moderation page.

This is probably not a problem for most. On our particular forum we have only two people who can approve avatars (for reasons I've mentioned in previous posts).

As such, I request that this option NOT affect the moderator's permissions for threads that are in moderation and only affect avatar moderation.

upload_2016-1-25_11-15-14.webp

The two selections in RED should function on their own without being affected by any selection made in the ORANGE. As it stands now, if I select "Not Set (no) for "Can manage avatar moderation" then my moderators receive an error when they try and view threads that are in moderation.

The items in RED and the items in ORANGE should operate independent of each other.

View attachment 127143

The two selections in RED should function on their own without being affected by any selection made in the ORANGE. As it stands now, if I select "Not Set (no) for "Can manage avatar moderation" then my moderators receive an error when they try and view threads that are in moderation.

The items in RED and the items in ORANGE should operate independent of each other.
Tested. Still fine with me with above permissions. Did you have any add-on effect to that?

Been using some of the other features as I go too. The "Reason" block that you added is nice. Even if it's just used to display a URL that directs the member to why his avatar was shot down.

Maybe a couple of preset reasons would be useful? I'm just thinking out loud.

Top Bottom