XF 1.1 Avatar issues on new server

Will

I have users that are unable to change their avatar. When they try to change it, it says it is complete but does not change. They are able to delete it but when they try to upload it goes back to the one they had previously. Hope that makes sense. Let me know if more info is needed about the server.

I have users that are unable to change their avatar. When they try to change it, it says it is complete but does not change. They are able to delete it but when they try to upload it goes back to the one they had previously. Hope that makes sense. Let me know if more info is needed about the server.

chmod -R 0777 data

To me it looks like write permissions weren't set when you moved servers :)

I recommend upgrading your image library... whichever one you are using, be it GD or ImageMagick. With ImageMagick in particular I have seen some buggy installations that hang when processing an image.

We are using ImageMagick so maybe that is what it is. Will upgrade and see if it fixes it.

Another thing I just now noticed is for one user at least, the large avatar is different from the medium and small avatar. What could be the cause of that?

Edit: Guess it was a caching issue. I had to hard refresh for the medium and small avatars to update.

Is there some sort of configuration I need to set for fastcgi? I am using Nginx + Fastcgi but I remember when I used apache + fastcgi I would just add the fcgi settings and stuff for it to work. First time using this set up so any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom