Avatar Flags by Waindigo [Deleted]

Would be cool if this didn't require the view IP option so non moderators can benefit from it. That way it can display player locations without the need for other addons that require the user to manually set that option in a drop down. This nicely just grabs the info and places the image.

Would be cool if this didn't require the view IP option so non moderators can benefit from it. That way it can display player locations without the need for other addons that require the user to manually set that option in a drop down. This nicely just grabs the info and places the image.
Please drop me a PM if you wish to contribute to this. It should be pretty easy to add.

Jonathan,

I've sent you two PMs over the past month or more as requested letting you know I'm willing to contribute to the USA state flags addition. Should I send another? :-)

Tim assures me that GeoIP is definitely working ok.
GeoIP might be working, but the PHP extension isn't. It might be because you are using a new version that doesn't include the PHP extension. I note from the PHP documentation that the extension has now been superceded and an API approach is now recommended, which is not currently supported by this add-on.

Several server errors after upgrading:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_AvatarFlags_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: MadhuAlla, 14 minutes ago

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_Template' not found - library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplateHook/20130522.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, 14 minutes ago

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Listener/LoadClass.php:4

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies' not found - library/Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Listener/InitDependencies.php:4

and then hundreds of the following before I could disable the addon:
(got a blank screen in the forums)
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Using $this when not in object context - library/Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Template/Helper/Core.php:31
Generated By: Kieron, A moment ago

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://www.avforums.com/forums/moderators-private-forum.75/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

These are the same errors you were getting before due to overwriting the shared files. What did you do to fix it last time?

Looks like something may be wrong in your CSS or the flag image file. Does the image work when rendered elsewhere?
Yes, it's works everywhere else on the site. That is a clean install of the add-on on a clean install of XF. It's picking the same CSS that is used for the flags on the rest of the site. I've only tested it as a new site I'm helping on is where I first noticed it.
I've been able to manually fix it by using more specific CSS for the memberlist, and changing the position:

upload_2014-5-31_18-20-9.webp

Top Bottom