Avatar Flags by Waindigo [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Avatar Flags by Waindigo - Adds a flag icon next to a user's avatar so moderators can see poster's country.

This add-on adds a flag icon next to a user's avatar so anyone with the 'View IP' permission can easily identify the country the user was in when they made a post or profile post.

This can be useful for moderating spam messages allowing moderators to easily identify posts that are from particular countries.

Thank you to Stuart Wright for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Get this error when installing:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Listener/LoadClass.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(56) "http://www.avforums.com/threads/2gig-memory-card.344178/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Installed and not working on any styles I have installed. I have restarted nginx, memchached and xcache and still does not display. I have Moderator/Administrator priv's and can see the IP button on the posts but no image shows.

Installed and not working on any styles I have installed. I have restarted nginx, memchached and xcache and still does not display. I have Moderator/Administrator priv's and can see the IP button on the posts but no image shows.
Can you check your server errors? Did you get any?

If you are talking about on my system, in the normal /usr/share/GeoIP location.
Code:
tracy@pegasus:/usr/share/GeoIP$ ls
GeoIPCity.dat  GeoIP.dat  GeoIPv6.dat

No, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. The avatar flag addon says in order to use it, I must also have the GeoIP enabled, but I do not know where that addon is.

No, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. The avatar flag addon says in order to use it, I must also have the GeoIP enabled, but I do not know where that addon is.

GeoIP is a php extension. You need to get your host to enable it on your server.

Yep... and most shared hosting providers will NOT enable it due to it being resource intensive. That's why this mainly will work on a VPS or dedicated server.

Also when opening one of my forums this morning, I got this error:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'ip'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 527
  6. XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 608
  7. XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreadsInForum() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 123
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 14
  9. Waindigo_AvatarFlags_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in AVForums/AgeRestrictions/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
  10. AVForums_AgeRestrictions_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 22
  11. ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 14
  12. AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in AVForums/CreateThreadText/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
  13. AVForums_CreateThreadText_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in AVForums/LimitThreads/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
  14. AVForums_LimitThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/avforums/public_html/index.php at line 13
Deactivating the flags addon fixed it.

My hosting company enabled the GeoIP feature for me this a.m. but l cannot get the addon to work. I see the IP link beneath everyon'es post so I assume the GeoIP feature has been correctly activated.

The IP link is visible regardless of whether you have GeoIP. It means your permissions are set up correctly though.

Top Bottom